Pune is known as Queen of Deccan and is one of the Clean cities in the state of Maharashtra. Surrounded by lush green hills, and lakes all around, it is a city full of youth and youngsters. If you are Punekar, Here are some top five suggestions for things to do in Pune.
1. Pune’s famous Tandoori chai
There are a lot of famous places to go in Pune, but some people can feel Tandoori chai is quite underrated. They serve it in Kulhads and are unique in Pune. You can see this in the streets of Kharadi, and within the city. This dish has two favorite things one is chai, and another one is Tandoor. The best time to visit this place is evening.
- Location: Opp Texas Tower, Rakshaknagar Lane, Kharadi, Pune.
- Contact Number: 8390408080
- Price: 100 for two people.
- Timings: 5:00 am to 5:00 pm
Suggested: Best Biryani in Pune
2. Break Fast in Viman Nagar (Things to do in Pune for Youngsters)
You can visit Viman Nagar at any point in the day, and you will find a wide variety of foods like tea, coffee, buns, Irani chai, as well as street food.
- Location: Shop No 2, Turning point 2, Opp Rosary School, Viman Nagar, Pune.
- Contact Number: 7420059999
- Price: 100 for two people.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
3. FC Road (Things to do in Pune with Families)
It is one of the busiest places in Pune, where you can find lots of shopping malls. The street is full of street foods, street vendors sending all kinds of stuff here. In the evening if you wanna do street shopping, this is a perfect place for everyone. Some places where you can try eating items out are Roopali, Vaishali, Barbeque Nation, Good luck cafe, and Wadeshwar.
4. Explore Rajiv Gandhi National Park
Rajiv Gandhi National Park is one of the best places to go in Pune with families. They divide this park into a zoo, a snake park, an animal Orphanage, where sick animals were treated, and the Kartaj lake area. This lake area is a great picnic spot for families and friends to enjoy the views here. This park has over 350 animals like black bucks, pythons, vipers, and many more. You can adopt the animal here and feed that animal for a year. By enjoying the beautiful nature, don’t miss out to watch out the colorful birds.
- Location: Pune-Satara Road, Opp Katraj Dairy, Katraj, Pune.
- Timings: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
5. Aoaji Khaoji
A restaurant where you can only go in a group because you cannot be alone here. Normally, you will get a laugh by seeing the restaurant’s name. This place offers food as if you are hungry for ages. They named their food packages after Bollywood actresses. This place is the best fun things to do in Pune.
- Location: Ground floor, Behind Reliance digital, Hinjewadi Road, Pune
- Price: 1200 for two
- Cuisines: North Indian
- Famous for: Paneer Tikka, Cocktails, Paratha, Bahubali Thali, Lassi.
- Contact Number: 7875863333
- Timings: 12:00 am to 12:00 pm