Ramanarayanam is at 1 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Vizianagaram
Ramanarayanam is the temple Located on Korukonda Road in Vizianagaram, India. which is 45 km from Visakhapatnam
- I absolutely love the Laser Show
- Great place to visit and know our epic ramayan in a single go
- The Lighting and sound make you feel the story.
10:00 – 21:00
2. Vizianagaram Clock Tower
- The best location for all types of goods market in main road
- And fully loaded traffic..
- Historical and icon of Vizianagaram.
08:30 – 21:00
3. Sri Sri Sri Pydithalli Ammavari Temple
- Every year on next Tuesday of Dushera celebrates the festival
- A very good ethnic divine place…goddess darshan is sooo pleasant…
- Every year there is a grand festival.
06:00 – 13:00, 13:30 – 20:30
4. Gnana Saraswathi Devi Temple
Gnana Saraswathi Devi Temple has been ranked 4th in the list of Best places to visit in Vizianagaram. It is a Hindu Temple that holds great significance.
- Good for our kids and their future
- Feels very energetic and pleasure on visiting Maa Saraswati temple
- Best for akshara abhyasam..the purohit was very friendly and knowledgeable…
The temple is open from 06:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
5. Sbl events & wedding planner
Vizianagaram fort is an early 18th-century fort in the city of Vizianagaram in northeastern Andhra Pradesh, South India. It was built by Vijaya Rama Raju, the Maharaja of Vizianagaram in 1713. The formal ceremony, while laying the foundation for the fort, was very auspicious as it represented five signs of victory. The square-shaped fort has two main gates, of which the main entry gate has elaborate architectural features. There are many temples and palaces within the fort and a victory tower. This alternative name is Pusapati.
- Vizianagaram District has many Historical memories
- Now it houses schools and college
- Please where world class education provided for nominal cost..
10:00 – 18:00
6. Ramatheertham Temple
Ramatheertham Temple secured 6th position in the list of Best places to visit in Vizianagaram. It is a Hindu Temple.
- Very peaceful and historical temple
- A peaceful place to visit
- The beautiful hill top and the lake adjacent to it make this place heaven on earth.
05:00 – 19:30
7. Sri Kanyaka Parameswari Ammavari Temple
- Powerful goddess with pure heart
- Very peaceful and happy to visit this Temple
- Very powerful goddess, mostly worshipped by vysya community.
8. Sri Rama Temple
9. Valli Deva Sena Sameta Subramanya Swamy Temple
Valli Deva Sena Sameta Subramanya Swamy Temple is a popular Hindu temple located in Vizianagaram. It has recently secured the 9th position in the list of best places to visit in Vizianagaram.
- 05:00 – 20:00
10. Sri shirdi sai baba Mandir, Dharmapuri
Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir, Dharmapuri secured the 10th position in the list of Best places to visit in Vizianagaram.
Sai Shiva Balaji Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to Sai Baba of Shirdi. It is located at Dharmapuri in the Karimnagar district of Telangana in India. The temple is situated on the banks of the Godavari river.
The temple was constructed for the Shri Sai Shiva Balaji Mandir Trust by the trustees Shri V. Narsimha Shastry and his youngest son V.N. Pravin Shastry with the aim of spreading the message of Sai Baba of Shirdi. The foundation stone was laid in 1994.
Visitors are required to remove their shoes before entering the temple complex to maintain its sanctity.
Check out: places to visit in Kakinada
11. Pydithalli Ammavari Temple
History and temple
- Devotees believe them to be replicas of Goddess Shakti.
12. Srungavarapu kota
Srungavarapukota, popularly known by its abbreviated form S.Kota, is a neighbourhood in the district of Vizianagaram, India. S.Kota is located on Visakhapatnam – Araku road.
The town was upgraded from gram panchayat to Nagar Panchayat in the year 2011.