Are you planning a trip to Vikarabad and wondering about the 7 best places to visitin Vikarabad? Look no further! In this article, we will explore the top attractions in Vikarabad that you shouldn’t miss. From breathtaking viewpoints to serene temples, Vikarabad has something for everyone. So, let’s dive in and discover the best places to visit in Vikarabad!
1. Ananthagiri Hills Viewpoint
Ananthagiri Hills Viewpoint is a popular tourist attraction in Vikarabad. It has been ranked at the top position in the list of best places to visit in Vikarabad.
- Very nice place to visit, especially during the seasonal time from July to December.
- Totally worth it. The best time to visit is early morning to watch the sunrise.
- Winter and rainy days are awesome for a visit.
The viewpoint is open 24 hours, allowing visitors to enjoy its beauty at any time.
2. Anantagiri Hills
Ananthagiri Hills is located in Vikarabad district, Telangana, India. The water flows from these hills to Osman Sagar, also known as Gandipet lake, and Himayathsagar.
It is one of the dense forests in Telangana. Ananthagiri Temple is located in this forested area. It is the birthplace of Musi river, also called as Muchkunda River, which flows through Hyderabad, 5 km from Vikarabad.
It is one of the earliest habitat areas. Ancient caves, medieval fort structures and temple shows the antiquity of this area.
- Ideal for picnic, 2 wheeler drive and peace seekers away from the city
- Must visit place in rainy season
- There is a mountain top view and water falls.
3. Kotpally Reservoir
- Good Kayaking arrangements
- Swimming, kayaking are special attractions here
- Good to go with group or family to have the fun!!
Check out: Places to visit, Things to do in Yanam
4. Vooty Golf County
Vooty Golf County is ranked at 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in Vikarabad Golf Club.
- I was amazed by the beauty of the nature and the lush green surroundings.
- It looks and feels like we are in some other country.
9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
5. Sarpanpally Lake
- Good place for kayaking, we can chill out with friends and family here
- Clean and fresh water
- We went picnic with families and lot of fun there.
6. Damagundam Ramalingeshwara Swami Temple
Damagundam Ramalingeshwara Swami Temple is a Hindu temple located in Vikarabad. It has been ranked 6th in the list of best places to visit in Vikarabad.
- Very peaceful & calm place
- Super Serinity and very calm place deep inside the forest
- It is the Temple Of Lord Shiva
7. Ananthagiri Temple
Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple is a beautiful Hindu temple situated in Ananthagiri, a serene location within the Vikarabad district of Telangana, India. This sacred temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the preserver and protector of the universe.