1. Chopati Beach
Chopati Beach has secured the top position in the list of Best places to visit in Porbandar. It is a public beach that offers a serene and tranquil atmosphere.
- Very peaceful and silent place.
- We can enjoy sunset everyday in the evening.
- It’s a must-visit place in Porbandar. You can call it the heart of Porbandar.
2. Mahatma Gandhi’s Birth Place (Kirti Mandir)
Kirti Mandir is a small museum located in Porbandar, Gujarat, India. It is situated at the birthplace of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and serves as a memorial to him and his wife, Kasturba Gandhi. The museum showcases various items used by Gandhi, including life-size paintings of Kasturba and Gandhiji by Shri Yutt, as well as a collection of old photographs. Additionally, it houses a library filled with books either written by Gandhi or related to his philosophies. Visitors also have the opportunity to enter Gandhi’s ancestral home through the museum. Over the years, Kirti Mandir has been honored with visits from numerous world leaders.
- Really an amazing place where the father of the nation was born
- I am so lucky to visit the Birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi
- Old structure of Gandhiji & Kasturba house is amazing.
The museum is open from 07:30 to 19:00.
3. Sudama Temple, PORBANDAR
Tranquil Hindu temple with a maze
- An idol of Krishna and Sudama hugging is beautiful
- Just see & feel the GREAT
- HARI VAKTA
- SUDAMA’s birthplace
- One can visit Gandhi ji’s birth place some 3 Kms from here.
05:00 – 21:30
4. Shree Hari Temple
Shree Hari Temple is ranked 4th in the list of Best places to visit in Porbandar. It is a Hindu temple with ornate architecture.
- You will enjoy its beauty and peace
- Good place for evening outings with family
- Very peaceful place with a big garden
07:30 – 13:00, 16:30 – 20:00
5. Madhavpur Beach
- Nice and clean beach along Porbander-Veraval coastal highway
- Nice clean beach with camel rides and horse ride available
- Excellent place when you travel Dwarka to Somnath.
6. Jambuvan Caves
Jambuvan Caves secured 6 Position in the list of Best places to visit in PorbandarHistorical landmark
- A good place to remember the past time of Lord Krishna
- So peace full and nice, like a little heaven if you try to feel
- Really unbelievable cave and suomoto making shivling.
08:00 – 20:00
7. Kamla Nehru Park
Park and Garden
- Very nice garden and children play zone area also
- One of the clean and neat park for walking and sitting to have a fresh air
- Best place for kids to play and for joggers and walkers.
06:00 – 09:00, 16:00 – 21:00
8. Planetarium – Tara Mandir
- It’s an incredible destination for a family trip, especially for kids.
- The guide will provide information in Gujarati only.
- You can enjoy a show about stars and galaxies at this place.
9. Asmavati RiverFront Porbandar
Asmavati RiverFront Porbandar is ranked 9th on the list of Best places to visit in Porbandar.
- Awesome place for walking, especially in the morning and evening.
- Very nice place to chill with family.
- Very good and scenic for a morning walk.
05:30 – 13:00, 16:00 – 22:00
10. Porbandar Beach
Porbandar Beach has secured the 10th position in the list of best places to visit in Porbandar. It is a popular tourist attraction.
- This place is very beautiful for mornings
- Nice place for morning and evening walks
- Very nice place for family outing and walking
11. Porbandar Bird Sanctuary
Porbandar Bird Sanctuary is a bird sanctuary in the Porbandar District of Gujarat state, India, which was dedicated in 1988. It is the only bird sanctuary in Gujarat that provides legal protection to the birds which nest there. It is small, only covering one square km. The sanctuary has a lake attracting migratory birds and other birds such as teals, fowls, flamingos, ibis and curlews.
- Enjoyed a lot with nature
- Very nice and peaceful place
- A great place to explore N Relax, You found flamingos here..
08:00 – 18:00
12. Bharat Temple
- Love to see the map of United India – Akhand Bharat
- Brilliant place to take kids to brush up with the great history of India
- You can enjoy 3D Mirror here.
09:00 – 12:00, 15:00 – 18:00
13. Chowpati Beach
Sand beach with a paved promenade
- Nice place to hangout and walking
- It is an awesome place to visit during sunset…it feels like heaven..
- The scenic beauty of this place is mesmerizing.
14. SHAKTI WATER PARK
SHAKTI WATER PARK has been ranked 14th in the list of Best places to visit in Porbandar. It is a popular water park and park and garden.
- Needs to be clean area…
- very dirty water worst staff management
- Small area in comparison to jambooda holiday waterpark.
10:00 – 17:00
15. Bhutnath Mahadev Mandir
Bhutnath Mahadev Mandir is at 15 Position in the list of Best places to visit in PorbandarTemple and architecture
- Finest place for worship Lord Shiva, location exect opp
- A place for eternal peace and harmony
- My place of daily worship whenever i visit Porbander, since last 30 years
Open 24 hours
16. Jadeshwar Mahadev Mandir
Temple and architecture
- Shiv temple quite and peaceful.
17. maa ravechi tour & travel taxi service
- Driver was also very nice, humble and knew all the places very well
- I would rate more than 5 Star specially for Anand bhai’s attitude and behaviour
- He had good knowledge of the local areas.
Open 24 hours
Check out: 17 Best places to visit in Kasaragod
18. Harsiddhi Mataji Temple
19. Huzoor palace
Huzoor palace got 19 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Porbandar
The Huzoor Palace, also spelled Huzar Palace, is a palace in Porbandar, in the Indian state of Gujarat. It was built by Rana Natwarsinhji, who was the last Maharaja of the Princely State of Porbandar, in the early years of the 20th century, with clear European influences. The palace is now used by the successors of the Maharaja’s family who reside in London.
During the Navratri festival people of the town queue up at the palace grounds to pay a nazar or pay respect to the former Maharaja and Maharani of Porbandar.
- Worth a visit with family
- True Indian monument and architecture.
20. Bhojeshwar Mahadev Temple
Bhojeshwar Mahadev Temple is a Hindu temple located in Porbandar. It holds the 20th position in the list of best places to visit in Porbandar.
21. Rangbai Beach