Welcome to Patan, a city filled with amazing attractions and natural wonders. One of the top places to visit in Patan is the Reverse Waterfall, which has earned the first spot on the list. This popular tourist attraction offers a breathtaking view of nature that everyone can enjoy. If you visit during the winter season, you’ll be treated to a foggy environment that adds to the charm. The atmosphere is truly mesmerizing, with fast-flowing wind and a foggy ambiance. The Reverse Waterfall is open from 06:00 to 19:00, allowing you to experience its beauty throughout the day. So, don’t miss out on this incredible destination when you’re in Patan.
1. Reverse Waterfall
Reverse Waterfall is ranked 1st in the list of Best places to visit in Patan. It is a popular tourist attraction.
- Very beautiful view of nature that everyone can see
- If you want to see a foggy environment, you should visit in the winter season
- The atmosphere is nice, with fast-flowing wind and a foggy ambiance
06:00 – 19:00
2. Dategad Fort
Dategad Fort is a small fort located 75 kilometres South of Satara, in the Maharashtra state of India. This fort can be visited in a day from Satara. The nearest town is Patan. The base village is Tolewadi from where an easy trek of 45 minutes leads to the entrance of the fort.
- Especially the तलवारी विहीर (sword shape well) is must visit
- Must visit the तलवार विहीर
- The top also has a beautiful water tank made in the shape of a sword.
Open 24 hours
3. Yedoba Mandir
- Soulful and Spiritual place one should visit if he has to achieve peace in mind.
Open 24 hours
4. Madhuban Agri Tourism & 3D Entertainment Park
Madhuban Agri Tourism & 3D Entertainment Park has secured the 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in PatanPark and Garden.
- Staff is very helpful and takes care of kids…