1. Devi mandir panipat
Devi mandir panipat has been ranked as the top destination to visit in Panipat. This Hindu temple is known for its historical significance, beauty, and peaceful atmosphere.
- Historical, beautiful and peaceful temple
- Very clean and nice place to worship
- With swings and small parks, it is a great play area for kids as well.
The temple is open from 09:00 to 19:00.
Check out: places to visit, things to do in Sonipat
2. Tau Devi Lal Park
Park and Garden
- It’s an awesome place for walking in the morning and evening.
- You can spend quality time here with friends and family.
- It’s the best place for a morning walk.
Open 24 hours
3. Dargah Hazrat Bu Ali Shah Qalandar
- This is a beautiful place and I feel peace here
- Beautiful Sufi saint tomb in Panipat. Extraordinary!!
- There is a very large market outside the masjid.
10:00 – 21:00
4. Ibrahim Lodhi Tomb
Ibrahim Lodhi Tomb is ranked 4th in the list of Best places to visit in Panipat. This historical site is the tomb of Ibrahim Lodi, who was the Sultan of the Lodi dynasty.
The tomb is open from 06:00 to 20:00.
5. Hali Park
Park and Garden
- Just awesome but still under construction
- Nice place for yoga, morning & evening walk
- After its renovation it will again be very beautiful..
05:00 – 22:00
6. Panipat Battle Field Memorial
Panipat Battle Field Memorial is ranked 6th in the list of Best places to visit in PanipatBattle Site.
- The place is mainly known due to the mango tree that later became known as kala Amb.
- Visit Panipat museum to know more about the history of the 3 battles.
- There is a relatively big garden in the place.
06:00 – 20:00
7. Hotel Singla Palace
- Great place to do any type of celebration
- Good for functions like engagements, marriage
- Good for 200 guests, medium quality space for outdoor and indoor party.
8. Ugra Kheri, Park
Park and Garden
- Very peaceful park in the village and atmosphere is good
- There are some swings and other play options for kids.💓🌞
Open 24 hours
9. Kala Amb Park
Kala Amb Park is ranked 9th on the list of Best places to visit in Panipat Park and Garden.
- Great historical place ..
- This battle is known as the Third Battle of Panipat
- Honorable Haryana Govt.
09:00 – 20:00
10. Kabuli Bagh Masjid
Kabuli Bagh Masjid secured 10 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Panipat
The Kabuli Bagh Mosque is a mosque in Panipat, Haryana, India which was built in 1527 by the emperor Babur to mark his victory over Sultan Ibrahim Lodhi at the first Battle of Panipat in 1526. The mosque is named after Kabuli Begum, Babur’s wife.
- Only some history geeks like me visit such isolated place
- Built by Zahir Uddin Mohammad babur in 1527 – kabuli bagh masjid !!
- It’s a beautiful historical place but no maintenance from govt.
11. Splash Islands
- Good price, clean environment
- Awesome place to enjoy in summer
- Dirty water which give allergy problem or Skin problems to my Daughter.
09:00 – 18:00
12. Panipat Museum
Local history & cultural collections
- It has so much detailed information about this place
- Very good place for know about history of Panipat & Panipat battle…
- These miniatures are from Baburnama and Akbarnama.
09:00 – 17:00
13. Kingland Water World – An Amusement and Water Theme Park
- Very cool place to visit in this hot summer
- Clean water, nice rides, good parking space
- I think total worst of money.
10:00 – 17:00
14. Khatu Shyam, Mandir
Khatu Shyam Mandir has been ranked 14th in the list of Best places to visit in Panipat. It is a Hindu Temple that attracts a large number of visitors.
- I feel Peaceful & Healthy!
The temple is open 24 hours a day.
15. Salar Ganj Gate , panipat
Salar Ganj Gate, located in Panipat, has been ranked 15th in the list of Best places to visit in Panipat. This historical landmark is a must-visit for tourists.
16. Jagannath Mandir
The Jagannath Temple in New Delhi, India is a modern temple built by the Odia community of Delhi dedicated to the Hindu God Jagannath. The temple located in Hauz Khas is famous for its annual Rathyatra festival attended by thousands of devotees.
- God and goddess as shiva, jagannath and shree ram.
16:00 – 20:00
17. The island Water Park, Gharaunda
Water park and park and garden
- Nice experience 500 rs price best slides to ride full enjoyed.
09:00 – 19:00
18. Pathri Vali Mata Mandir
19. Hemu’s Samadhi Sthal
Hemu’s Samadhi Sthal is ranked 19th on the list of Best places to visit in Panipat.
Hemu’s Samadhi Sthal is a memorial dedicated to the Hindu king Hemu. It is located in Shodapur village on Jind road near Panipat city in Panipat district of Haryana state, India. This memorial stands at the very spot where Hemu was executed.