Neemrana, a small village located 122 kilometers southwest of New Delhi, offers a range of Places to visit in Neemrana for 2023, historical landmarks, and recreational activities for visitors to enjoy. From the Bawdi Deep Water Step Well to the Neemrana Fort and Flying Fox Neemrana, there is something for everyone. Additionally, the G s waterpark & resort and Paradise Water Park and Resort provide fun-filled days for those looking to cool off and have a great time. Whether you’re interested in history or seeking adventure, Neemrana has it all.
1. Bawdi Deep Water Step Well
- Beautiful piece of architecture
- Some company or govt department should adopt it and clean it up
- May government start taking care of this Truely marvelous heritage.
Open 24 hours
2. Neemrana Fort
- Lunch was also delicious
- Me and my family celebrated New Year at the hotel and would highly recommend it
- Amazing Property worth spending weekend here
Check out: Places to visit in Asansol for 2023
3. FLYING FOX NEEMRANA
FLYING FOX NEEMRANA is ranked at the 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in Neemrana.
Flying Fox Neemrana is an Indian zipwire, known as India’s first Zip Tour. It is located at Neemrana Fort Palace, in the village of Neemrana, which is situated 122 kilometres south-west of New Delhi. The Zip Tour is set on an outcrop of the Aravali hill range.
Flying Fox Neemrana was inaugurated on 18th January 2009 by Sri Banerjee, Secretary of Tourism, Government of India, and Sir Richard Stagg KCMG, British High Commissioner to India.
- Great experience. From start to end.
- Flying fox team is professional and friendly.
- You can book your slots online or opt for on-spot booking as well.
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
4. G s waterpark & resort
Are you looking for a fun-filled day at the water park and park? Look no further! Our park offers a wide range of exciting water activities and recreational facilities for all ages.
Our park is open from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, allowing you to make the most of your day and enjoy all the thrilling attractions we have to offer.
5. PARADISE WATER PARK AND RESORT,NEEMRANA RAJASTHAN
PARADISE WATER PARK AND RESORT, NEEMRANA RAJASTHAN is ranked at the 6th position in the list of Best places to visit in Neemrana. It offers both a water park and a park for visitors to enjoy.
- One of the best aspects of this resort is that it fulfills your demands at a reasonable cost.
The park is open from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.