1. Maa Bala Sundari Temple, Trilokpur
Maa Bala Sundari Temple, Trilokpur secured 1 Position in the list of Best places to visit in NahanTemple and architecture
- Peaceful place of worship
- This temple is great and one must get blessings
- So, no worry you can visit even in Navratri.
5:00 AM – 8:30 PM
2. Black Mango Resort
- Also, the Barista cafe is cosy and beautiful
- Best hotel for stay, breakfast, lunch and dinner before starting next journey
- Nice property to stay.
12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
3. Jay Clarks Exotica
- Lake looks amazing at dusk
- Food quality is very good ..
- I am glad that I have enjoyed the food and service at Jay Clarks Exotica.
4. Sailani Resort & Palace
Sailani Resort & Palace received 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in Nahan Resort hotel.
- Very peaceful and lot of green area adds to its beauty
- Service is awesome, staff is very supportive, well maintained property.
- This place is good if you want to live in peace for some time.
Open 24 hours
5. Kalisthan Temple
- So beautiful and peaceful
- Worship place for goddess kali
- Beautiful and historic.
4:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Check out: Places to visit in Kurseong for 2023
6. Paudiwala Shiv Temple
Paudiwala Shiv Temple is a popular Hindu temple located in Nahan. It has been ranked 6th in the list of best places to visit in Nahan.
- Lots of Lord Shiv Devotees are blessed here.
- It is a very peaceful place and perfect for meditation.
- An awesome place surrounded by nature.
The temple is open from 5:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
7. Rani Tal
- You can walk around the pond and it felt you fresh and happy
- It is a Beautiful park with lots of swings and greenery.
- Shiva temple situated here.
Trilokpur is a Hindu temple site located in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on a hillock approximately 24 km southwest of Nahan, at an elevation of about 430 m. The temple showcases a beautiful blend of Indo-Persian architectural styles.
The name Trilok Pur refers to a triangle formed by three Shakti Temples in the vicinity. Each temple represents a different aspect of the Goddess Durga. The primary temple in Trilok Pur is the Temple of Bhagwati Tripur Bala Sundry, which portrays a childhood image of Durga. The second temple, dedicated to Bhagwati Lalita Devi, is located 3 km away from Bala Sundry. The third temple is situated 13 km northwest of the Bala Sundry temple.
9. Seclude Nahan, Bantony Cottage
Seclude Nahan, Bantony Cottage received 9th position in the list of Best places to visit in Nahan Resort hotel.
- Excellent Property at the topmost point of Nāhan.