Are you planning a trip to Mirzapur and wondering about the best places to visit in Mirzapur for 2023? Look no further! In this article, we will explore the top attractions in Mirzapur, including the best places to visit in the city. From hillside Hindu temples with stunning river views to beautiful waterfalls and renowned Hindu temples, Mirzapur has something for everyone. Whether you’re a nature lover, a history enthusiast, or a spiritual seeker, Mirzapur has it all. So, let’s dive in and discover the best places to visit in Mirzapur!
1. Ashtabhuja Devi, Vindhyachal Mountains
Hillside Hindu temple with river views
- Jai Maa Vindhyavasini…
- Statue of Goddess has large eyes & white of eyes (sclera) is made up of silver
- You can experience a new ropeway journey in addition to Mata rani blessing.
04:00 – 22:00
2. Maa Kali Khoh Temple Mirzapur
- Nice place but that all panda are chor(चोर), Beware
- So beware and as someone said, keep your eyes open and EARS CLOSED
- Kali mandir has lots of lutere pandits they have big demand.
3. Vindhyachal Temple
Vindhyachal Temple is ranked at the 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in Mirzapur. It is a Hindu Temple.
- Too much crowd, vip darshan can be arranged by local pandas at nominal cost
- I visit every Navratri
- Holy and divine place for goddess vindhyavasini.
05:00 – 21:00
4. Tanda water Fall
- You’ll have much fun there and will be amazed by seeing the waterfall scenes.
- Peaceful and beautiful place… people are very helpful.
- Beautiful place for a picnic.
5. Vindhyavasini Dham
Vindhyavasini Dham is ranked 6th on the list of Best places to visit in Mirzapur.
Vindhyachal Temple, also known as Maa Vindhyavasini Temple and Vindhyachal Dham, is a Hindu temple dedicated to the mother goddess Vindhyavasini. It is located on the bank of the river Ganga in Vindhyachal, Mirzapur district, Uttar Pradesh. This temple is considered one of the Shakti Pitha temples in India.
According to scriptures, Vindhyachal city is believed to be the abode of Goddess Durga. There are many temples dedicated to other deities near this place, including Ashtabhuji Devi Temple and Kali Khoh Temple. It is said that the goddess chose Vidhyanchal to reside after defeating the demon Mahishasura. During the days of Navaratri, thousands of devotees visit the temples of Vidhyanchal, and the city is beautifully decorated with lamps and flowers.
The main deity, Vindhyavasini, gets her name from the Vindhya Range, which means “one who resides in Vindhya”.
- This is a holy place and many people from different states cross the river here.
- The pandas (priests) can be a bit harassing, but the temple and its location are good.
- Visiting here has been the most beautiful experience I have ever had.
Check out: Places to visit in Kotdwar for 2023
6. Kharanja Fall
- Best spot for picnic with family and to bath in water fall
- You can spend much time here with family and have a good time
- Very delightful and holy place with huge amount of beautiful sceneries.
06:00 – 18:00
7. Lower Khajuri Dam
- Wow, what a beautiful place
- This place is a very peaceful place for people who enjoy journeys in the rainy season.
- The best season to visit is the rainy season.
8. Vindhya Dham
Vindhya Dham is a renowned Hindu Temple located in Mirzapur. It has recently been recognized as the 9th best place to visit in Mirzapur. This temple holds great significance for devotees and attracts a large number of visitors every year.
9. Ashtbhuja Ropeway
Ashtbhuja Ropeway has been ranked 10th in the list of Best places to visit in Mirzapur. It is a popular tourist attraction.
- 08:00 – 18:30
10. Rameshwar mahadev Temple