1. 72 Jinalaya
- The beauty of this temple is something I can’t explain in my words
- Brilliant Jain Architect
- It’s the best pilgrimage place, with beautiful gardens and rooms, like a resort.
2. Mandvi Beach
Scenic beach for water sports & sunsets
- Neat and clean beach I have ever seen, horse cart ride and camel ride available here
- Boat riding is an awesome adventure here
- The windmills make the place look heavenly.
3. Serena Beach Resort Mandvi
Serena Beach Resort Mandvi has been ranked 4th in the list of Best places to visit in Mandvi. This resort hotel offers a range of amenities and facilities for its guests.
- Really cool private beach
- Also has a good swimming pool and a gaming arena
- I stayed in both the room and villa options, and both were amazing
The resort is open 24 hours, allowing guests to enjoy their stay at any time.
4. Mandvi Beach
- Awesome camel 🐫 riding
- Camel ride, motobike ride, horse riding etc, all along the beach
- Nice and enjoyable beach and clean place.
5. Shyamji Krishna Varma Memorial
Shyamji Krishna Varma Memorial received 6th position in the list of Best places to visit in Mandvi Memorial Park.
- This place gives knowledge about freedom fighters and the place is really good.
- Nicely constructed and lots of information available.
- A replica of London house is created here with perfection.
The memorial park is open from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
6. Vijay Vilas Heritage Resort
- Nice place. Private beach and its food was awesome.
- Palace and beach, what more can I wish for?
- Very nice well maintained property adjacent to Vijay Vilas Palace.
- Very beautiful and a historical temple situated near the beach. It is a very peaceful place.
- It’s a very peaceful place for spiritual activities and has a good environment.
- Good place for a picnic near Mandvi, approximately 9km away.
9. Kashi Vishwanath Beach
Kashi Vishwanath Beach placed 9 Position in the list of Best places to visit in MandviPublic Beach
- Best beach in mandvi…very peaceful one..
- Serene surroundings and sunset point is good
- Also there will be so much less crowd so you will be able to enjoy peacefully!
Open 24 hours
10. Ashapura Mataji Temple
Ashapura Mataji Temple is a Hindu temple located in Mandvi. It has been ranked 10th in the list of best places to visit in Mandvi.
- It gives a sense of mental peace to visit this holy place and helps in clearing one’s mind.
- A must-visit place to seek blessings.
The temple is open from 06:00 to 20:30.
- It was a very nice experience, the staff was very supportive, and we had fun on all the rides.
- Nice beach where you can spend some quality time with family and friends.
- Best place to hang out with family and friends.
08:00 – 19:00
Check out: 25 Best places to visit in Sambalpur
12. Vayro Resort
- It was just an amazing experience to stay in this property
- Would definitely recommend trying the candlelight dinner by the beach!
- Staff is courteous and very cooperative.
13. Topansar Lake
Lake and nature
- The sound of Birds are so lovely to hear.
- Nature’s beauty very beautiful and calm place.
- More beautiful in winter’s morning and evening because of seagull birds.
14. Mandvi Beach, Mandvi
Mandvi Beach, located in Mandvi, has been ranked 14th in the list of Best places to visit in Mandvi.
- There are several activities to engage in, such as camel rides and beach sports.
- The preferable time to visit is in the evening.
- It is a great place to visit with family.
15. OYO 37298 Hotel Ocean
OYO 37298 Hotel Ocean has been ranked 15th in the list of Best places to visit in MandviHotel.
- Rooms are very clean and comfortable.
16. Mazar e Noorani