Welcome to our blog post where we will be exploring the best places to visit, things to do in Malda, West Bengal, India. In this post, we will be discussing six different attractions in Malda, including Aquatic Bengal, Juthi Kunjo Park, Malda Railway Park, Malda Museum, Lukachuri Darwaja, and Maa Jahura Temple. Each of these places offers a unique experience and has its own charm. Whether you are looking for a water park, a park for picnics, a museum showcasing archaeological artifacts, a historical landmark, or a Hindu temple, Malda has something to offer for everyone. So, let’s dive in and discover the beauty and cultural heritage of Malda.
1. Aquatic Bengal
Aquatic Bengal secured 1 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Malda Water Park
- A very nice place to visit in summers and feel the coolness
- It’s totally give you pleasure n relaxation
- Good for Family outing, Entry Fee(Adult-400/-) Child(200/-)…
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
2. Juthi Kunjo Park
- And a very good place for Picnic
- It’s a very good place for a family enjoy..
- ==> There are many birds that are quite interesting.
10:30 AM – 6:30 PM
3. Malda Railway Park
- Good place to hangout with your family specially with kids
- It’s heaven for couples
- Here you can see the beauty of nature. This place is small but beautiful.
4. Malda Museum
Malda Museum secured 4 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Malda
Malda Museum is an archaeological museum under the West Bengal Directorate of Archaeology. The museum was established in 1937 and is situated on Subhankar Bandh Road of English Bazar in Malda district of West Bengal, India.
- Nice and quite place filled with good and antique historical sculptures
- good collection of sculptures
- Nice place for students and ancient time lover.
10:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Check out: 6 Best places to visit in Akkalkot
5. Lukachuri Darwaja (Gateway) – Malda District, West Bengal, India
- Entry to All the Mosques and Mausoleums, Firoz Minar and Baroduari Masjid
- The structure of this huge gate is very attractive and made of bricks
- Currently this is preserved by Archaeological Survey of India.
6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
6. Maa Jahura Temple
Maa Jahura Temple: A Must-Visit Hindu Temple in Malda
When it comes to exploring the beautiful city of Malda, one cannot miss out on visiting the renowned Maa Jahura Temple. This magnificent Hindu temple has recently secured the 6th position in the list of best places to visit in Malda.
Located in the heart of the city, Maa Jahura Temple is a popular pilgrimage site for devotees and tourists alike. The temple is dedicated to the goddess Maa Jahura, who is believed to fulfill the wishes of her devotees.
As you step into the temple premises, you will be mesmerized by its stunning architecture and serene ambiance. The intricate carvings and vibrant colors of the temple walls are a treat to the eyes. The temple also houses a beautiful idol of Maa Jahura, adorned with exquisite jewelry and garments.
Visiting Maa Jahura Temple is not just a religious experience but also a cultural one. The temple hosts various festivals and events throughout the year, attracting a large number of devotees and tourists. The atmosphere during these festivities is filled with joy, devotion, and a sense of unity.
Whether you are a religious person seeking spiritual solace or a traveler looking to explore the cultural heritage of Malda, Maa Jahura Temple is a must-visit destination. So, make sure to include this enchanting Hindu temple in your itinerary when you plan your trip to Malda.
Why Visit Maa Jahura Temple?
- Experience the divine presence of Maa Jahura and seek her blessings.
- Marvel at the stunning architecture and intricate carvings of the temple.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the temple during festivals and events.
- Learn about the rich cultural heritage of Malda through the temple’s history and traditions.
- Enjoy a peaceful and serene environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Create lasting memories and capture beautiful moments in the picturesque surroundings of the temple.