This blog post provides a list of the top 11 places to visit, things to do in Latur, along with visitor comments and timings for each location. The post includes a variety of attractions such as markets, parks, temples, and a lake, offering something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a bustling market, a peaceful garden, or a religious site, this list has you covered.
1. Ganj Golai Market
Ganj Golai Market received 1 Position in the list of Best places to visit in LaturMarket
- Ganj Golai, located in Latur, is undeniably the heart of the city
- Huge traffic but good and big market
- Latur city is blessed because of latur city mother goddess…
9:00 AM – 10:30 PM
2. WONDER WORLD Latur (Nana Nani Park)
- This is a perfect place to get refreshed at morning and evening time
- Wonderful for morning walk or activities
- Also a perfect place for walk and jogging.
4:00 PM – 9:30 PM
3. Siddheshwar Ratneshwar Mandir
- There is a fair every year during Mahashivratri.
- People worship God Siddheshwar and feel satisfied
- Very Peaceful place for devotee.
Open 24 hours
Check out: 8 Best places to visit in Moradabad
4. Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Park
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Park secured 4 Position in the list of Best places to visit in LaturPark
- The location and statue of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar are great
- The place is good if you are a fan of Dr.babasaheb ambedkar
- There is a library you can sit and read books.
12:00 AM – 12:00 PM
5. Buddha Garden
Garden and park
- On this place a huge statue of Buddha and a beautiful artificial cave
- While entering the garden we see a big idol of Lord Buddha
- You can go for meditation here.
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
6. Wonder World BSA park, (polytechnic ground)latur
Wonder World BSA park, (polytechnic ground)latur is at 6 Position in the list of Best places to visit in LaturPlayground
- The games and rides are exciting and adventurous
- Nice place for kids n family….
- Nice place for kids entertainment.
4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
7. Vilasrao Deshmukh Park
- Wonderful for morning walk, jogging or activities and spending some time
- Such A Good Place To Spend Some Relaxing Time With Family And Friends
- Very amazing experience.
5:00 AM – 10:00 PM
8. Shri Ashtavinayak Mandir
- The temple is located near the tuition area of Latur
- Good atmosphere and environment
- You have Nav grah, Vitthal-Rukmini temple located within this temple’s area.
9. Virat hanuman temple
Virat Hanuman Temple is ranked 9th on the list of Best Places to Visit in Latur. It is a Hindu temple that holds great significance.
- The temple boasts the biggest statue of Hanuman ji in Latur, which is beautifully surrounded by a garden.
10. Nana Nani Park Lake
Nana Nani Park Lake
Nana Nani Park Lake is a beautiful destination located in Latur. It has secured the 10th position in the list of Best places to visit in Latur. This park and garden offer a serene and peaceful environment for visitors to relax and enjoy nature.
11. Virat Hanuman Mandir
6:00 AM – 6:00 PM