1. Tingling View Point
Tingling View Point has secured the top position in the list of best places to visit in Kurseong. It is a popular tourist attraction.
- If you are a hill lover, don’t miss this place.
- Just brought some snacks and enjoyed the lovely scenery.
- It is the best place to enjoy the panoramic view of tea gardens.
Open 24 hours.
Check out: Places to visit, Things to do in Aizawl
2. Rohini Park
- Every nature lover must come to this place
- Natural Beauty Loaded place …one must feel & enjoy ..the place
- Peaceful destination and very good place for picnic.
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
3. Dowhill Eco Park
- Quiet and beautiful place to visit..
- Fabulous paces with dense pine forest hills
- Very peaceful place, I love this place very much
10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
4. Allita Hotels & Resorts
Allita Hotels & Resorts has been ranked 4th in the list of Best places to visit in Kurseong. It is a resort hotel that offers a wonderful experience to its visitors.
- Surroundings are so beautiful that it leaves a mesmerizing memory of the place.
- The property is also amazing.
- It is a peaceful and serene place.
The hotel is open 24 hours.
5. Eagle’s Crag
Picturesque views & an observation tower
- Relaxing place, you get a nice view of the hills
- It is nice place to chill out with your friends and family.
- It offers a great view of the plains and the hills.
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
6. The Cochrane Place
The Cochrane Place is ranked 6th in the list of Best places to visit in KurseongHotel.
- Deluxe and suite rooms offer breathtaking views of Kanchendzonga.
- Highly recommended for lovers of hill stations. It is an antique hotel.
- The interiors are very beautiful, well maintained, and above all, very clean.
7. Jogighat Bridge
- Scenic Beauty that gives you peace
- The perfect place to feel mesmerizing beauty of nature.
- Jogighat bridge so beautiful…and jogighat waterfall amezing…
Open 24 hours
8. Taj Chia Kutir Resort & Spa, kurseong Darjeeling
- Absolute pristine beauty
- Best place to stay and experience the nature view!
- Gorgeous valley view.
Open 24 hours
9. Giddha Pahar View Point
Giddha Pahar View Point is ranked 9th in the list of Best places to visit in KurseongScenic Spot
- One can spend hours at this place enjoying the great view of hills and clouds
- The stretched view of the mountains is absolutely mesmerizing
- Nice viewpoint overlooking the lush green tea garden
7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
10. Panighata Picnic Spot
Panighata Picnic Spot has secured the 10th position in the list of Best places to visit in KurseongPicnic Ground.
- Nice place for a picnic with a mountain view and flowing river
- Scenic view fantastic and the natural beauty
- From here you can enjoy both of your drink and scenic beauty.
Open 24 hours
11. Nirvana Retreat
- A pleasant and peaceful place away from the crowd
- Once you visit, I am sure you must fall in love with the property!!!
- Unhindered view of the Kanchanjanga from your suite is a treasure unmatched.
12. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Museum
- Very good place and hide with a great history of our Netaji
- Very interesting collection of photographs and rare letters of Netaji
- You can find some rare pictures of Mr. Bose & his family.
9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
13. Paglajhora Falls
- Natural beauty and awesome waterfall..
- The scenic beauty will take your breath away
- This is a natural beauty.
Open 24 hours
14. Chimney Heritage Park
Chimney Heritage Park has recently been ranked 14th in the list of Best places to visit in Kurseong. This recognition highlights the park’s commitment to preserving our rich heritage.
- “U ll love nature here”
- “Very beautiful place.”
- “Chimney itself is a very peaceful, clean and picturesque village near Kurseong.”
15. view point of Kurseong
According to the list of Best places to visit in Kurseong, Kurseong received the 15th position. It is known for its tourist attractions.
- The beauty and the view will blow your mind for sure.
- You can have the best view with some amazing momos and aromatic Darjeeling chai.
- Good view of the mountains.
16. Shivkhola Temple
- Very beautiful river sites
- Very beautiful temple and peaceful as well amidst nature
- Nice place to visit with family. Shiva temple including Buddha statue.
Open 24 hours
17. rohini lake and garden
- Very beautiful place and picnic spot you should also visit here
- Very calm place with full of fresh air in the middle of nature
- Full of natural beauty.
18. HANUMAN STATUE
- The scenery is just beautiful
- This viewpoint is peaceful and beautiful with its scenic beauty
- It is located at a distance of approximately 4 kms from Kurseong Railway Station.
19. Makaibari Homestay
Makaibari Homestay has recently been ranked 19th in the list of Best places to visit in Kurseong Homestay.
- The neighbors are also amazing, always inviting me for tea and snacks.
- It is worth mentioning that Makaibari Homestay is located in the oldest tea garden of India.
The homestay is open 24 hours a day, allowing guests to enjoy their stay at any time.
20. Salamander Lake
Salamander Lake is ranked at 20th position in the list of Best places to visit in Kurseong Nature Preserve.
Open 24 hours.
21. Senchal Wildlife Sanctuary
Senchal Wildlife Sanctuary is a beautiful sanctuary located in the Darjeeling District of West Bengal, India. It was established in the year 1915 and has since become a popular destination for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts.
- Nice & Clean place with fresh oxygen, plants and Kanchanjangha view.
The sanctuary is open 24 hours, allowing visitors to explore its wonders at any time of the day.
22. Phuguri Tea Estate
Phuguri Tea Estate is a beautiful tea garden located in the Mirik CD block, within the Mirik subdivision of the Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal.
23. DHR Kurseong Railway Museum – Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India
24. Aama Homestay
- It was an awesome experience.
25. Jungpana Tea Estate
Jungpana Tea Estate is ranked 25th in the list of Best places to visit in Kurseong.
Jungpana Tea Estate is a renowned tea estate located in Darjeeling. It is situated in the Kurseong CD block within the Kurseong subdivision of the Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal.
26. Dudhiya Picnic Spot
27. Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, also known as the DHR or the Toy Train, is a 610 mm gauge railway that runs between New Jalpaiguri and Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal. It was built between 1879 and 1881 and spans about 88 km in length. The railway gradually ascends from approximately 100 m above sea level at New Jalpaiguri to around 2,200 m at Darjeeling, utilizing six zig zags and five loops to gain altitude. The majority of the scheduled service is operated by six diesel locomotives, while there are daily tourist trains from Darjeeling to Ghum, which is India’s highest railway station. Additionally, the steam-hauled Red Panda service runs from Darjeeling to Kurseong. Special steam-enthusiast trains are pulled by vintage British-built B-Class steam locomotives. The railway’s headquarters are located in Kurseong.
On 5 December 1999, the DHR was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Subsequently, two more railway lines were added, and the site became renowned as one of the mountain railways of India.