1. Praveg Tent City Narmada
- A must visit place if visiting to statue of unity
- Neat and clean place. Very good cultural show at night
- Very very good place with excellent arrangements & hospitality
Open 24 hours
2. Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary.
Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary is a protected area in India’s Gujarat state, located in the western Satpura Range south of the Narmada River and is 607.7 km² large. It shares a common boundary with Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. It encompasses mixed dry deciduous forest, riverine forest, few pockets of moist teak forest, agricultural fields and two water reservoirs.
It was established in 1982.
- There is zarwani waterfalls which one should definitely visit
- The proud feeling when you see this statue cannot be expressed in words
- You can find nature and fantastic atmosphere here.
Open 24 hours
3.Sardar Patel Zoological Park
Sardar Patel Zoological Park secured 4 Position in the list of Best places to visit in KevadiaZoo and park
- Very nice place Jungle Safari
- Loved this Jungle Safari..
- One of the best aviary I have ever seen!!
8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
4. Garudeshwar Dutt Mandir (vasudevanand saraswati)
- Very peaceful and serene place on the banks of Narmada river
- Nice place to visit for Datatray followers….
- Must visit when travelling to Statue of unity….
5:30 AM – 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
5. Hotel BRG Budget Stay
Hotel BRG Budget Stay placed 6 Position in the list of Best places to visit in KevadiaHotel
- Best place to stay in SOU
- Rooms were super clean and also their room services were upto mark
- Children play area is good too.
Open 24 hours
6 Jungle Safari – Statue of Unity
Amusement Park Ride
- It’s one of the best feeling if you’re bird lover
- Also got to see giraffe, tiger, lion, lama, and many other exotic animals
- LION AND TIGER IS VERY SPECIAL OF SAFARI..!!!
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
7. Statue of Unity Tent City 1
- Every staff member is very cooperative and courteous
- I also loved its perfect proximity to nature, on the banks of the River
- The buses were kept neat and clean.
Open 24 hours
8. Zarwani Waterfall
Zarwani Waterfall has been ranked 9th in the list of Best places to visit in Kevadia. This stunning cascade gracefully tumbles over cliffs, creating a mesmerizing sight as it plunges into a serene pool.
- If you’re planning a visit to Zarwani Waterfalls, make sure not to miss out on these dams.
- It’s a fantastic place to explore, especially if you’re already visiting the Statue of Unity.
- Whether it’s summer or winter, Zarwani Waterfall is a cool spot to relax and enjoy the water.
09. Hotel Sai inn Rooms – Best Hotel, Hotel Booking, Budget Hotel
Hotel Sai inn Rooms – Best Hotel, Hotel Booking, Budget Hotel got 10 Position in the list of Best places to visit in KevadiaHotel
- Amazing option for quality stay while visiting statue of unity!
- Excellent room service
- Best hotel n clean rooms all over facility r very nice 👍👍 harnish bhai
10. Swagat Sthal (Statue of unity ticket center)
- There are floor escalators and management is perfect
- Proper bus facility is available
- The place with world’s largest massive statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
11. Children nutrition park
- Very informative for children.
- Mini train ride is worth it.. nyc concept for kids understanding.
- Children will love it train and games at every station….
10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
12.satue of Unity | Unity Glow Garden
Welcome to the Theme Park!
The park is open from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
13. Ramada encore By Wyndham Statue of Unity
Ramada encore By Wyndham Statue of Unity placed 14 Position in the list of Best places to visit in KevadiaHotel
- Had a wonderful experience at this property on 29th June
- Awesome place near river
- Situated near Central Bus Parking, Very convenient to go anywhere.
Open 24 hours
14. The Fern Sardar Sarovar Resort, Ekta Nagar (Kevadia), Gujarat
The Fern Sardar Sarovar Resort, located in Ekta Nagar (Kevadia), Gujarat, has been ranked 15th in the list of Best places to visit in KevadiaHotel.
- They make you feel welcomed as you step in the property
- Opposite to railway station, so super convenient in any kind of transportation
- The fern has live music at night for the dinner, which by the way is great!
Open 24 hours
15. Ekta Food Court – Statue of Unity
- Nicely maintained… It has Dominoes, Subway, Honest, and many more outlets.
- Clean place with a good choice of food from various brand names.
- Having Domino’s, Gwalia, Honest…
16. Kevadiya colony Park
- Lovely Beautiful Place with the statue of unity
- This location becomes even more beautiful after the rainy season
- Beautiful Nature…
7:00 AM – 9:00 PM
17. Shoolpaneshwar Mahadev temple
- Amazing Holy Temple of Lord Shiva
- Beautiful place….
- Great view from mandir View of Narmada and statue of unity too
18. Arogya Van
Arogya Van secured 19 Position in the list of Best places to visit in KevadiaPark
- Very nice place full of greenery, dey have many medicinal plants inside
- One of the Most informative Place to Visit during SOU Visit
- Must visit place of SOU Nice presentation of human body and ayurveda!!!!
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
19. Khalwani river rafting and eco tourism
Khalwani river rafting and eco tourism has been ranked 20th in the list of Best places to visit in Kevadia for ecotourism and nature.
- You will have an amazing experience
- Awesome Place for Adventure Seekers
- Amazing place near the Statue of Unity.
20. The Grand Unity Rooms/Hotel
- Rooms spacious, clean, very nice, near to statue of unity
- Each and every staff was well mannered and the hospitality was very good
- Spacious and clean rooms, staffs are cooperative, free wifi, great location.
Open 24 hours
21. Ekta mall
- It’s an excellent collection of arts and crafts from all around India
- A wonderful place for shopping state wise traditional things
- Beautiful please to buying khadi’s clothes and awesome shows peace for home.
10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
23. Zarwani Eco Campsite
Eco-friendly camping & a waterfall
- Beautiful view of water fall and pleasant sound of it for ears
- Very beautiful and scenic place
- During monsoon season this place has plenty of water and becomes must to visit.
6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
24. Galaxy Unity , Ekta Nagar
- Best location near to station, food court and SOU
- Buffet dinner option is available
- Great room service and delicious breakfast with multiple great choices.
25. Vishwa van
Vishwa van received 25th position in the list of Best places to visit in Kevadia Tourist Attraction.
- A nice variety of plants that’s properly organized by continent
- Good view of statue of unity from here
- Place has only a garden with trees and plants from all over the world.
26. EKTA cruise
- Nd Dinner ride also so much fun ride
- Best Experience to watch Statue of unity from ekta cruise.
- A fabulous experience in cruise ride.
Open 24 hours
27. Van Vagdo Resort
Holiday Apartment Rental
- Very near to nature, authentic food, and good management.
- Very down to earth people and taking personal care to schedule the entire trip.
- All staff members are supportive and cooperative. Excellent management.
28. Panchmuli Lake
29. Statue of Unity – Tent City
- Very good experience….well maintained tents 😀
30. Godbole Gate
Godbole Gate received 30th position in the list of Best places to visit in KevadiaTourist Attraction
- Nice experience to see this amazing water slope and its sound..
31. Garudeshwar Weir
- It is under construction.
32. Vadgam Lake
Vadgam Lake is a serene reservoir located in Kevadia. It has recently been recognized as one of the best places to visit in the area, securing the 32nd position on the list. The lake offers a tranquil atmosphere and is known for its picturesque views. It is also home to a beautiful dam that adds to the charm of the surroundings.
33. Maze Garden
- Great Maje Garden….good place for children to play..
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
34. Sardar Sarovar Nauka Vihar (Boating Point)
35. Flagship Bhagavati Garden Restaurant
36. Sardar Sarovar Dam
Sardar Sarovar Dam secured 36th position in the list of Best places to visit in Kevadia.
The Sardar Sarovar Dam is a concrete gravity dam built on the Narmada River in Navagam near the town of Kevadiya, Narmada District, in the state of Gujarat, India. The dam was constructed to provide water and electricity to four Indian states: Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan.
In 1961, India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation of the project on 5 April, 1961. The project took form in 1979 as part of a development scheme funded by the World Bank through their International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, to increase irrigation and produce hydroelectricity, using a loan of US$200 million.
The construction for dam begun in 1987, but the project was stalled by the Supreme Court of India in 1995 in the backdrop of Narmada Bachao Andolan over concerns of displacement of people. In 2000–01 the project was revived but with a lower height of 111 meters under directions from SC, which was later increased in 2006 to 123 meters and 139 meters in 2017. The Sardar Sarovar Dam is 1210 meters long. The dam was inaugurated in 2017 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Check out: Places to visit, Things to do in Jorhat