1. Khetri Mahal- JHUNJHUNU
Khetri Mahal, also known as the Wind Palace, is a stunning example of palace architecture in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
- These arches and columns provide a beautiful symmetrical view of the Palace
- The architecture is absolutely mind blowing
- We were able to capture some truly beautiful pictures here.
10:00 – 17:00
2. Panchdev Mandir – Baba Gangaram Dham
- Going here gives a lot of peace to the mind
- Here 5 gods situated in temple. I hope you feel peace and energetic.
- This is a Hindu temple with a rich history.
05:00 – 22:00
3. Nehru Park
Nehru Park has been ranked 4th in the list of Best places to visit in Jhunjhunu. It is a beautiful park and garden that offers a great experience for visitors.
- Very good..enjoyment place for children and for adults too
- A place for everyone to enjoy the beauty of nature
- Green grass mat is good you can walk on batefooted to keep your eyes healty.
The park is open from 05:00 to 21:00.
Check out: Places to visit in Kakinada for 2023
4. Shree Khemi Sati Temple- JHUNJHUNU
- Peaceful place to visit
- The temple has best rooms at minimum price The temple Shree khemi sati shakti
- My favourite one nice and clean temple khemi sakti.
5. Dargah Hazrat Qamaruddin Shah RA
Dargah Hazrat Qamaruddin Shah RA is ranked 6th in the list of Best places to visit in Jhunjhunu. It is a popular tourist attraction.
- This dargah is quite historical and a peaceful place.
- Excellent architecture and traditional water harvesting system.
The dargah is open from 05:30 to 19:00.
6. Badal Garh
- This historical place is about to end.
10:00 – 16:00