1. Khandesh Central Mall, Jalgaon
Khandesh Central Mall, Jalgaon has secured the top position in the list of Best places to visit in Jalgaon’s Shopping Centre.
- Also, the food here at Inox is truly delectable and scrumptious.
- It is a great place for Big Bazar lovers!
- One can enjoy their favorite movie with a fantastic audio and video experience.
The mall is open from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
2. Yawal Wildlife Sanctuary
Located in the Yawal Tehsil of the Jalgaon district of Maharashtra, India, Yawal Wildlife Sanctuary is spread over an area of approximately 176 square kilometres covered by dense forest. It is situated at the banks of the Anner and Manjar rivers and at the border of Madhya Pradesh, with a notably diverse natural community.
Excessive deforestation and tree smuggling have led to significant habitat degradation at the beginning of this century. The local government, indigenous groups, and several environmental organizations have worked to reverse the damage. Organizations such as Lok Sangharsh Morcha or the People’s Struggle Front have worked to ensure conservation of the region. The sanctuary is gradually recovering.
- Good breeze flowing, isolated area
- Various species of flora and fauna available to experience
- Best time to visit is in monsoon season, when waterfall starts.
3. Sagar Park (JMC)
Park and Garden
- This playground is too good for cricket and football….
- The best to play. It’s a very big ground where we can play
- Best function arrange here…
11:00 – Sun 06:00
4. Mahatma Gandhi Udyan
Mahatma Gandhi Udyan received 4 Position in the list of Best places to visit in JalgaonPark and Garden
- I love to have few rounds in the morning
- Clean and well maintained garden
- Best ever garden for couples love birds as well as for children too to play.
05:00 – 10:00, 17:00 – 22:00
5. Chandika Devi Mandir Patna
Patanadevi is a historic and tourist place situated 18 km to the southwest from Chalisgaon, Maharashtra. This place is inside Gautala Autramghat Sanctuary and surrounded by high mountains of Sahyadri. It consists of Chandika Devi Temple and Hemadpanthi Mahadev Temple.
- You will love the nature there
- beautiful place for a day trip
- I love waterfall this place…in Rainy season
Open 24 hours
6. Gandhi Research Foundation, Jalgaon
Gandhi Research Foundation, Jalgaon secured the 6th position in the list of best places to visit in Jalgaon.
Gandhi Teerth is a research institution and museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, located in Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India. It was initiated and promoted by the Gandhi Foundation. The foundation is situated 60 km away from Ajanta Caves and was established on March 25, 2012.
Gandhi Research Foundation was inaugurated by the President of India, Pratibha Patil, on March 25, 2012. It was founded by Bhavarlal Jain. The structure of the foundation is built sustainably and scientifically using Jodhpur stone, following green norms to ensure its longevity for centuries. The premises include an auditorium, an amphitheater, meeting/classrooms, and guest houses.
The library and archives of the foundation house specially treated and preserved historic documents related to Gandhiji for researchers. Additionally, there is a shop that offers Khadi clothing, handmade gift items, and Gandhian literature.
- Beautiful & Knowledgeable Place To Research On Gandhi
- Best place to feel real peace..
- It is a very well curated audio-visual experience.
The Gandhi Research Foundation is open from 09:30 to 17:30.
7. KIRTI Mall
- The Rating for PVR Utsav multiplex, the best in town for movie shows
- Its an PVR Cinema multiplex theater
- Good place to buy clothes.
10:00 – 21:00
8. Mehrun Lake
Mehrun Lake is a natural lake situated near Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India. The lake is a popular hangout spot for the locals of Jalgaon. It is surrounded by several parks that attract people of all ages. Additionally, the lake holds religious significance for migrants from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, who perform Chhatt Puja here. It is worth mentioning that the Jalgaon district is known for the famous Mehrun Bor fruit.
The municipal corporation of Jalgaon has exciting plans to enhance tourism in the area. They are planning to build a Lord Ganesh Temple and renovate the lake, which will undoubtedly attract more visitors.
- It is a truly beautiful place. There is a sense of peace here that is unmatched in Jalgaon.
- For nature lovers and birdwatching enthusiasts, this is the best place to spend time.
- It is also an ideal spot for a leisurely walk and relaxation.
Check out: Places to visit in Sasaram for 2023
9. Hatnur Dam
Hatnur Dam secured 9 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Jalgaon
Hatnur dam is an earth fill dam in Jalgaon district of Maharashtra, India. The dam is named after a nearby Hatnur village, which is present by side of the dam.
- This large dam in Maharashtra, 100% water under use for 12 month.
Open 24 hours
10. Omkareshwar temple jalgaon
Omkareshwar temple in Jalgaon has been ranked 10th in the list of Best places to visit in Jalgaon. This Hindu temple is a popular attraction for visitors.
- ❤️🕉️ Har har mahadev!
- Always find peace here.
11. Landor-Khori Forest Reserve
- It’s is a best place for morning and evening walk
- Best garden in city..
- Fresh air, no pollution makes it best place for exercising naturally in Jalgaon.
05:30 – 11:00, 15:00 – 21:00
12. Shree Manudevi
13. Sheetal Collection
- Awesome quality on affordable price.
10:00 – 22:00
14. Manu Devi Mandir
Manu Devi Mandir is a Hindu temple that has received the 14th position in the list of Best places to visit in Jalgaon. It is known for its clean atmosphere, beautiful waterfall, serene river, and lush greenery.
- Clean atmosphere, waterfall, river, and the greenery!
Omkareshwar received 15 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Jalgaon
Omkareshwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva, located in Mandhata, nearby Khandwa city in Khandwa district of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. It is on an island called Mandhata, near Khandwa city in the Narmada river at Khandwa district in Madhya Pradesh, India; the shape of the island is said to be like the Devanagari ॐ symbol.
There are two main temples of Lord Shiva here, one to Omkareshwar located in the island and one to Mamleshwar located on the south bank of Narmada River on the mainland.
Madhya Pradesh has two Jyotirlingas, the second one, Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga, is situated about 140 km north of Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga.
16. Kanva Ashram Kanalda
- Where rishiji were used to meditate…
06:00 – 19:00
17. Swinging Towers , Farkande
18. Waghur Dam
Waghur Dam is located on the Waghur river near Kandari and Varadsim, Jalgaon district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The river flows from its source near Ajanta through the Khandesh region.
The construction of this major irrigation project began in 1978 under the supervision of the Water Resources Department of Maharashtra. The main purpose of the dam is to provide water for irrigation in the downstream area. Canals were constructed along the left and right banks of the river to meet the irrigation needs.
In 2006, there was a record rainfall in the catchment area of Waghur, resulting in nearly 40 TMC of water overflowing from the dam. As of 2008, the reservoir of the dam had a storage capacity of 8.5 TMC.
There were plans to add twenty additional spill gates to the dam, which would increase the storage capacity by 1.5 TMC. The project aims to fulfill the drinking water needs of approximately 500 thousand people and irrigate around 64,000 acres of drought-prone fields.