1. Arulmighu Sri Chandra Choodeswarar Temple
The Chandra Choodeswarar Temple is an ancient Shiva temple located on a rocky hill in the city of Hosur, Krishnagiri District, Tamil Nadu. The main deities of the temple are Shiva, depicted as the Shiva linga and the Goddess Parvati, depicted as ‘Maragathambal’. This is the only temple in the Krishnagiri district that has got a golden car that is used for temple functions.
- Beautiful lord Shiva temple… awesome view from mountain 😍
- Love to visit the temple always in evening
- Must visit to see the beautiful scenery from the top of the hill…
06:30 – 13:00, 16:30 – 20:00
2. Sri Maha Pratyangira Devi Temple
- Very powerful God…
- Every Poornima day, prithingara Homan is being performed in the night
- Strong Devi temple with full of positive energy.
08:00 – 20:00
3. Clover Greens
Clover Greens is ranked 4th on the list of the best places to visit in Hosur. It is known for its beautiful golf course.
- Great rooms, nice restaurant, pro shop, and pool, among other amenities.
- The swimming pool is clean and spacious.
- Visitors appreciate the good service, tasty food, and awesome weather.
The golf course is open from 05:00 to 23:00.
4. Murugan Temple
- God murugar one off the best temple in hosur
- A small temple with homely crowd n good spiritual vibrations
- No parking available.
06:30 – 12:30, 16:30 – 20:00
5. Srilakshmi VenkataRamana Swamy Temple
Srilakshmi VenkataRamana Swamy Temple is ranked 6th in the list of Best places to visit in Hosur. It is a Hindu Temple.
- Calm place, there is a well in hill top
- Natural surrounding will make the visit very pleasant and give peaceful mind
- Evening is the right time to visit this place.
07:00 – 11:30, 16:30 – 19:30
Check out: Places to visit, Things to do in Kumta
6. Perandapalli forest water falls
- Bikes can manage easily
- Water flow in the river is good
- A nice mini waterfalls in Tamilnadu.
7. Maa Pratyangira Kalika Alayam
Maa Pratyangira Kalika Alayam is a temple located in Moranapalli, Hosur, Tamil Nadu. It has the biggest Pratyangira statue and it is on the rajagopuram on the temple. The temple has many people in the weekends and on weekdays. The temple worships Pratyangira, Sarabeswara, Narasimha, and Mariamman.
Inside the temple, there is a long waiting until you get inside the temple. The temple then has Simha’s mouth open wide where the people worship. People worship Pratyangira by putting garlands and setting Vilakku under Pratyangira’s feet.
- Special pooja on full moon day
- Good temple for Maha Prathyangira Devi Pooja
- Very powerful and fearful Godess.
8. Rajaji Memorial House
Rajaji Memorial House secured 9 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Hosur. It is the former home of a well-known statesman.
- Loaded with lot of Historical photos along with Great Leader from Past
- Worth visiting along with school going children.
10:30 – 16:30
9. Sri Kalyana Kamakshi Amman Temple
Sri Kalyana Kamakshi Amman Temple has been ranked 10th in the list of Best places to visit in Hosur. It is a Hindu Temple.
- The temple also has a marriage hall attached to it.
- Goddess bless everyone.
The temple is open from 07:30 to 10:30 and from 17:30 to 20:00.
10. ISKCON Hosur – Sri Sri Rada Krishna Sankirtan Mandir
- So divine and peaceful
- After construction completion Rada Krishna Deitys will preside over the alter
- Nice, calm place, beautiful Radhe krishna 😍😍😍 amazing
- 04:30 – 05:30
- 07:15 – 13:00
- 16:15 – 21:00
11. Malai Kovil
- Good place to enjoy with your family and go back in a peaceful way
- Got a nice pond there on top of the hill and the kovil is also awesome to watch
- Better to go in the evening or morning.
12. Brahma Hills
- It’s a great spiritual experience worshiping Shiva inside the cave
- Brahma hills on one side of the hill and Shiva in the cave on the other side
13. Brahma Temple
Brahma Temple is a popular Hindu temple located in Hosur. It has recently been recognized as one of the best places to visit in the area, securing the 14th position on the list.
- Inside the cave, both Shiva and Parvathi can be seen in a peaceful state.
The temple is open from 08:00 to 18:00.
14. Rama Naicken Lake
Rama Naicken Lake is a beautiful destination that has secured the 15th position in the list of Best places to visit in HosurLake.
- Water sources are blocked.
15. Muthanallur Lake
Bird watching area
Open 24 hours
17. Shiva Temple
- 06:30 – 12:30
- 16:30 – 20:00