1. Uppalapadu Birds Protection Center
The Uppalapadu Bird Sanctuary is located in Uppalapadu, near Guntur City, India. It serves as a nesting ground for painted storks, spot-billed pelicans, and other migratory birds from countries like Siberia and Australia. In the past, the bird population in these water tanks was around 12,000. However, currently, only about 7,000 birds can be found in this habitat throughout the year. Efforts have been made to improve the situation, such as the addition of artificial trees, raising local awareness, and ensuring proper water supply to the ponds. The number of pelicans alone may exceed 1,500. Other bird species like pintail ducks, cormorants, red crested pochard, common coot, common teal, black-headed ibises, and stilts have also been spotted in the area. The ibises and painted storks were observed scavenging on rotten fish droppings left by the pelicans, along with jungle crows. The chicks are fed a diet consisting of both fresh and sea water fish. Some of the fish that fell from the nests, such as LabeoRohita and other sea fish, weighed approximately 0.8 kg.
- Maintained well by the state Government
- Great place to see a variety of birds from different countries
- A must-visit place. Early morning and evening are the best times to visit.
7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Check out: Places to visit, things to do in Amravati
2. KSP Prime (Places to visit, things to do in Guntur)
- The best D Mart located in Guntur with the most affordable prices
- No neck strain or pain even when watching a movie from the front row
- PVR cinemas are good here
9:30 AM – 9:00 PM
3. Gandhi Park (Places to visit, things to do in Guntur)
Gandhi Park has secured the 4th position in the list of the best places to visit in Guntur. It is a low-key park that features a beautiful fountain and various play areas.
- The park is an ideal spot for picnics, family outings, and romantic walks.
- It is suggested that the government should invest in the development of this park.
- This place offers a peaceful environment to spend quality time with your family.
The park is open from 11:20 AM to 9:00 PM.
4. Sri Dasavatara Venkateswara Swamy Temple
- The best part I like is that we can see the God Idol very clearly.
- And Lord Balaji in his mighty form is awesome.
- Good place and peaceful during Venkateshwara Swamy Darshan.
6:00 AM – 12:30 PM, 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
5. N.T.R. Manasa Sarovaram
N.T.R. Manasa Sarovaram is ranked at the 6th position in the list of best places to visit in Guntur. It is a large park that offers various water play activities.
- Don’t waste your time without confirming if it is open.
- It is a good place for people who seek peace.
- Although it is considered the best place, the maintenance is quite poor.
The park is open from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
6. Bhavanarayana Swamy Temple.
Bhavanarayana Temple is a beautiful temple located in Bapatla, a district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. This temple is dedicated to Lord Bhavanarayana and it holds great significance as it is the reason why the town of Bapatla got its name. It is also recognized as one of the centrally protected monuments of national importance.
- It’s like a heaven for people who love history and ancient architecture. The temple is truly a sight to behold.
- The temple has a historic charm and provides a spiritual and peaceful atmosphere. It is a place where one can find solace.
- Despite the ongoing construction of Sikharam, the daily puja rituals continue to take place at the temple.
The temple is open for visitors from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
7. Sri Kakani Pundarikakshudu Municipal Park
- Good place for walking and also for kids to play
- Evening before sunset and the morning it so nice there
- Very good place for childrens playing in Arundalpet.
5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
8. Gujjanagundla park
Gujjanagundla park secured 9 Position in the list of Best places to visit in GunturGarden
- It’s so pleasant and the atmosphere is soo cool at mornings
- pleasent place for walkers
- Excellent place to go for morning or evening walk.
4:30 AM – 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Speedway7 placed 10 Position in the list of Best places to visit in GunturTheme Park
- This place has lush green campus with play ground for kids and a Go-kart track
- Off road super excellent driving skills
- v r 9D rides nice and go cart also nice above 15 years ages games nice
10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
10. Crazy World
Crazy World is a multi theme park providing various amusement attractions in water amusement and dry amusement in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Ticket cost upto this month for adults is 150 and kids is 100
- Maintenance is good now
- We can njoy with low money….
Open 24 hours
11. Splitz & Strikezz
- A nice place for both children and parents and prices are reasonable too
- It was good and has kids play area also
- I tried bowling and Air Hockey over here and been twice to this place.
10:30 AM – 10:00 PM
12. Sri Sri Radha Krishna Chandra Mandir
- Very peaceful and good place for meditation
- It’s a very beautiful ISKON temple
- Very beautiful and peaceful place.
13. Super Bounce – South india’s Largest Trampoline park
Super Bounce – South India’s Largest Trampoline Park has been ranked 14th in the list of Best Places to Visit in Guntur Amusement Park.
- Everyone should come and experience the joy here
- Prices are also reasonable compared to Hyderabad
- Especially the Spider Tower experience is awesome
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
14. Vidyanagar Park
Vidyanagar Park secured 15 Position in the list of Best places to visit in GunturPark
- Very good place and neat.. kids will enjoy to go there and play games.
- Amazing experience while walking early in the morning
- Good enough for a morning walk.
4:30 AM – 9:30 AM, 4:00 PM – 8:30 PM
15. Brodipet Park
- Small park, with a lively atmosphere with elderly people talking walks
- A nice little for little kids to play
- One can have an evening stroll here.
5:00 AM – 9:00 PM
16. Kumar Aquariums
- Staff and owner’s behavior with customers is good
- Irresponsibility, don’t know how to treat customers, worst behaviour
- Very rude and high prices.
10:30 AM – 9:00 PM
17. Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandiram
18. Panakala narasimha swamy temple
Panakala Narasimha Swamy Temple is a popular Hindu temple located in Guntur. It has recently been recognized as one of the best places to visit in the city, securing the 19th position on the list.
- 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM