This blog post provides a list of the best places to visit in Dimapur, Nagaland. It includes descriptions of each place, visitor comments, and timings. The post covers a range of attractions, including zoos, parks, temples, and historical ruins. Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly outing or a serene environment, this list has something for everyone.
1. Nagaland Zoological Park
The Nagaland Zoological Park is a 176-hectare zoo located at Rangapahar in the Chümoukedima District of Nagaland. It is Nagaland’s biggest zoo and was opened to the public in August 2008.
- From Bengal tiger to Bengal leopard cat
- A good place to take kids out to see and learn about wildlife
- Each Hornbill Bird has its own name and when called, they approach.
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
2. Dimapur Ao Baptist Church
- Nice place to worship
- Large parking space and good dining area at the back for weddings
- Blessed to join their worship for a Sunday.
3. Stone Garden NEZCC
Stone Garden NEZCC is ranked at 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in DimapurGarden
- A beautiful place to hang out with family and friends
- Nice place for taking pictures and having a picnic with friends
- Amazing stone sculptures and carvings
8:00 AM – 9:00 PM
4. Nagaland Science Centre
- Good place for kids.
- It’s a good place for families, you learn quite a bit of interesting things!!
- Surely, a good place for students to explore anytime…
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
5. Aqua Mellow Park
Aqua Mellow Park is ranked 6th on the list of Best places to visit in Dimapur Park.
- Good place to hang out with family and friends
- A peaceful place far from the madding crowd.
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
6. Aiko Greens
- This place is so fresh and so pure it has its own restaurant
- Finest place with good foods & services
- Very nice place to hang out with family and friends……..
1:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- Nice and spacious venue for Wedding and for hosting other events
- Ample parking space and well maintained
- Huge space for hosting any big events or weddings
6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
8. Life Spring Corner
Life Spring Corner is ranked 9th on the list of Best places to visit in Dimapur Park.
- Overall, it is a good place to have retreats and similar activities.
9. Khekiho Memorial Park
Khekiho Memorial Park has secured the 10th position in the list of Best places to visit in Dimapur. It is a beautiful park that offers a serene and peaceful environment for visitors.
The park is open 24 hours, allowing visitors to enjoy its beauty at any time of the day.
10. Appu Park
Open 24 hours
11. Triple Falls Seithekema
- It’s a good place for adventure and picnic spot.
- A good place to have outdoor fun and picnic…
Open 24 hours
12. Dimapur Kalibari – Dimapur, Nagaland, India
Dimapur Kalibari is a Hindu temple dedicated to the Goddess Kali in the town of Dimapur in Nagaland state of India.
13. Children Park
Children Park is ranked 14th on the list of Best places to visit in Dimapur Park.
- Good place for children but the park needs a little cleaning.
Open 24 hours.
14. FOUR SEASONS
FOUR SEASONS is ranked at 15th position in the list of Best places to visit in DimapurTourist Attraction.
It is open 24 hours.
15. Kachari Ruins
Ruins of Kachari Rajbari are a set of medieval monuments located in Dimapur, Nagaland, in Northeast India. Their history dates back to the 10th century when they appeared during the Kachari civilization.
The Kachari Rajbari Ruins are a series of mushroom domed pillars. They were created by the Kachari Kingdom, which ruled Dimapur before the Ahom invasion into the territory during the 13th century. Their origin and purpose are largely mysterious.
The pillars are not well maintained. Some pillars still stand in all their glory but others have crumbled down.
It is believed that a game similar to chess was played there with the mushroom domes.
check out: Places to visit, Things to do in Rewa