This blog post highlights some of the 12 best places to visit in Dibrugarh, along with visitor comments and timings. The featured parks, temples, and gardens offer beautiful environments, natural views, and a peaceful atmosphere. Visitors appreciate the attractions for their kid-friendly features, greenery, and tranquility. The post also emphasizes the need for government maintenance and care to preserve the beauty of these places.
1. Mahatma Gandhi Udyan/Khanikar Park
- Nice place specially for kids
- Good for kids (5-8 years) water rides and toy train for rs. 100
- friendly environment.
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2. BLOSSOM EXOTICA
- Beautiful park with tea garden and nursery
- Very peaceful place
- Very good greenery environment. I will visit again
9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
3. University Park
University Park secured 4 Position in the list of Best places to visit in DibrugarhPark
- Beautiful and lovely place for kids
- Nice place to visit specially with kids
- I am a student of Dibrugarh University.
9:30 AM – 4:45 PM
4. Fulbagan Park
- It is popular with children and ideal for a family outing on a pleasant day
- Awesome place with wonderful site seeing of river Brahmaputra
- Under renovation but eco friendly
9:00 AM – 7:30 PM
5. Thana Chariali
Thana Chariali secured 6 Position in the list of Best places to visit in DibrugarhTourist Attraction
- The traffic maintenance is very proper
- It’s an important traffic intersection of Dibrugarh town
- Thana Chariali is the Heart of Dibrugarh since a very long time.
Open 24 hours
6. Radha Krishna Mandir
Tranquil Hindu temple set amid a garden
- Very beautiful place
- Peaceful and relaxing atmosphere
- I had an excellent time. The environment was so peaceful.
7. Jagannath Mandir
- A place which you will find inner peace
- on map CWPJ+J78 Jagannath Temple, Taor Gaon, Assam 786010 is the real location
- This place is absolutely one of the best tourist places at Dibrugarh (Assam)
8. Jokai Botanical Garden
Jokai Botanical Garden is ranked 9th in the list of Best places to visit in Dibrugarh. The garden offers a beautiful environment with stunning natural views.
Visitors have commented that measures are being taken to preserve the garden’s beauty, and they believe that the government should maintain the garden and provide intensive care.
- Good environment with hell lot of natural views
- Measures should be and are being taken to retain its beauty
- The Govt should maintain the garden and take intensive care.
The Jokai Botanical Garden is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
9. Maijan lake
Maijan lake has been ranked 10th in the list of Best places to visit in DibrugarhTourist Attraction.
- It is a beautiful place and a must-visit.
- The lake is full of natural beauty.
- It is great for photography and having a cooked and carried picnic.
Check out: Places to visit in Shegaon for 2023
10. Mancotta Tea Estate Garden
- My mind is properly relaxed with the beauty of nature.
11. ISKCON Dibrugarh Temple
- Krishna Consciousness is being propagated very nicely here.