1. Manokamna Mandir
- Best place to make your wish come true
- If you are a hanuman Bhakt you should visit there every Tuesday
- Beautiful and peaceful place.
05:00 – 22:00
Check out: Best places to visit Murdeshwar
2. Darbhanga Fort
Darbhanga Fort, also known as Ram Bagh Fort, is located within the Rambagh Palace. The fort is surrounded by walls and covers an area of approximately 85 acres. Construction of the fort was almost complete on three sides, but the construction of the western wall was halted due to India gaining independence from British rule. The new government in India abolished the princely state and zamindari system, resulting in the fort being left unfinished.
- It is a national heritage site.
- If the government renovates it, it could become one of the best places to visit.
- It is an ancient palace that belonged to the Maharaja of Darbhanga.
The fort is open 24 hours.
3. Ahilya Sthan
Ahilya Sthan is ranked at the 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in Darbhanga.
Ahalya Sthan is a Hindu temple located at Ahiyari South in the city of Darbhanga, State of Bihar, India. The temple is dedicated to Ahalya.
- Very nice historical place…
- Peaceful devotional place having a story linked with Ramayan
- Temples are maintained and painted well but requires some local government help.
05:00 – 21:00
4. Shyama Maa Kali Temple
- Away from the crowd where you will get peace
- Pride of Darbhanga, a great temple with wonderful peripheral holy places
- It is a Goddess Kali temple located inside the Darbhanga University campus.
5. Shyama Mai Mandir
Shyama Mai Mandir received 6 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Darbhanga
Mother Kali’s Dham Shyama Kali temple is built on the pyre in Darbhanga, Bihar. A large number of devotees visit here and all Manglik works are also done. This temple is known as Shyama Mai’s temple. Shyama Mai’s temple is built on the pyre of Maharaja Rameshwar Singh at the crematorium Ghat and is an unusual occurrence in itself. Maharaja Rameshwar Singh was one of the seeker kings of the Darbhanga royal family. Due to the name of the king, this temple is known as Rameshwari Shyama Mai. The temple was founded by Maharaj Kameshwar Singh of Darbhanga in 1933.
- Very peaceful place of Darbhanga..
- The idol of Maa Kali is full of charm and grandeur
- Holy temples, heritage and the top religious place situated in Raj campus.
15:00 – 23:00
6. Nargona Palace – Darbhanga District, Bihar, India
Nargona Palace is located in Darbhanga, Bihar, India. It is known as the last royal Brahmin palace built in Raj Darbhanga.
- This place is great for visiting as you can see many ancient buildings.
- The garden is incredibly beautiful and we can even exercise here in the morning.
- It is situated in the lush green campus of LNMU, which is perfect for a morning walk.
Open 24 hours.
7. Donar Darbhanga
- One of the most worst part of darbhanga due to heavy traffic, route an all
- It was a really very amazing experience ❤️.
10:00 – 19:00
8. Gangasagar Lake
Gangasagar Lake is a popular destination in DarbhangaLake, known for its serene beauty and tranquil atmosphere. It has recently been recognized as one of the best places to visit in the area, securing the impressive 9th position on the list.
9. Harahi Lake
Harahi Lake received 10 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Darbhanga
Harahi Lake is located near Darbhanga Railway Station, Darbhanga District, Bihar, India. There are two other lakes, Ganga Sagar Lake and Dighi Lake, which are situated in a line, with a drive passing from one to the other, and their united length is 6,000 feet. The Ganges Sagar Lake is the largest lake among these three. Its most distinguishing feature is the many large tanks, which give it a beautiful appearance during the rains. Harahi being 1,600 feet in length and 1,000 feet in width; Dighi 2,400 feet in length and 1,200 feet in width; the Ganga Sagar 2,000 feet length and 1,000 feet width.
10. Mithila Shakti Peeth
Temple and architecture
Open 24 hours
11. MANOKAMNA HANUMAN MANDIR
12. Gangasagar Lake