1. Victoria nature park
Relaxed site for walks & wildlife views
- I love this place. I go everyday for morning walk
- Very nice for morning walk and jogging
- Best place for Morning & evening walk/jogging.
Check out: 19 Best places to visit in Bareilly
2. Shree Takhteshwar Temple
Hilltop holy place with scenic views
- Har har Mahadev. Very peaceful place.
- Peaceful place in the middle of the city on hills..!
- Great place to spend an evening.
Open 24 hours.
3. Ganga Deri
Ganga Deri is ranked 4th in the list of Best places to visit in Bhavnagar. It is a lakefront palace that pays tribute to a queen.
- Beautiful monument carved in marble on the lake side of Gangajaliya lake
- It also has a parking area and a lake
- The marble work is wonderfully carved
It is open 24 hours.
4. Gandhi Smruti
Gandhi’s life story & local archeology
- Good khadi store for pure oils, grocery, clothes, etc.
- It’s a great historical place At bhavnagar
- And Such a Great Library.
09:00 – 20:00
5. Bortalav Lake Scenic Spot
Bortalav Lake Scenic Spot is ranked 6th on the list of Best places to visit in BhavnagarScenic point
- Such a good place to visit with family and children
- The best place for a picnic
- This is such a beautiful and peaceful place.
Open 24 hours
6. Akwada lake front
- Very Good Place for time spend and special for children 😀
- Nice garden and amusement park to hangout for kids
- Beautiful..place for a lovely family picnic.
06:00 – 10:00, 16:00 – 20:00
7. Victoria Park
Park and Garden
- Perfect place to walk or jog
- It’s a serene place in the morning, perfect for some exercise, a walk or jog
- Beautiful greenery spread everywhere.
06:00 – 08:30, 16:00 – 18:30
8. Bortalav Lake
Bortalav Lake is ranked 9th in the list of Best places to visit in Bhavnagar Lake.
- Beautiful & peaceful place in Bhavnagar.
- Many activities are available for children as well!
- Peaceful, serene, and lovely lake.
9. Pilgarden Zoo
Pilgarden Zoo is ranked 10th in the list of Best places to visit in BhavnagarGarden.
- A great place to spend evening with family and friends
- People come here for morning walk too
- It’s the best place for doing yoga in the morning.
08:00 – 21:00
10. Barton Library, Bhavnagar
- Best place for book lovers, all type of books available for reading
- A historic building with lots of collection of books
- A very historic place of bhavnagar .Great structure of building.
09:00 – 12:30, 15:00 – 18:30
11. AUCKLAND WATER WORLD BHAVNAGAR
Water park and park and garden
- Started wave pool only once where every waterpark starts wavepool 2 times a day
- Staff and management is very supportive
- Water is clean in the park.
11:00 – 17:00
12. Iskcon Temple
- Very Beautiful and Peaceful Temple
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna..
- Every Sunday Perform Here Katha (કથા) And Joins So Many People Here.
13. Gram Yaatra
Gram Yaatra is ranked at 14th position in the list of best places to visit in Bhavnagar. It is a popular tourist attraction.
- Best village experience
- If you want all village experience at one place, you must visit Gram Yaatra
- It was an amazing time to go there and great fun with all my family members.
09:30 – 21:00
14. Gangajalia Talav
Gangajalia Talav secured 15 Position in the list of Best places to visit in BhavnagarLake
- Beautiful place between the city..
- Beautiful lake in the heart of bhavnagar.
15. Victoria Park Bhavnagar – Birds Century
Park and Garden
- The most beautiful place for nature lovers
- Beautiful place…especially in mornings it’s good to take walks here
- It’s a very peaceful place where everyone enjoys morning walks
05:00 – 07:00, 16:00 – 19:00
16. Khodiyar mata temple
17. Bhavani Mandir
- 10:45 – 17:15
18. Kalyan Regional Community Science Centre, Bhavnagar (Lok Vigyan Kendra, Bhavnagar)
Kalyan Regional Community Science Centre, Bhavnagar (Lok Vigyan Kendra, Bhavnagar) has secured the 19th position in the list of Best places to visit in Bhavnagar. It is a Science Museum that offers a range of educational and interactive exhibits.
The Science Centre is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
19. khodiyar mandir(small)
Khodiyar Mandir (small) is ranked at 20th position in the list of best places to visit in Bhavnagar. It is a Hindu temple.
20. Barton Museum
Welcome to the Museum!
The Museum is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
21. Akwada Lake
22. Khodiyar Mata Ka Mandir
- 19:00 – 00:00