1. BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
Decorative prayer spot, dining & gardens
- Jay Swaminarayan to all
- It’s a very peaceful place and I enjoy the spirituality
- Our regular place to chillout during weekend and my son enjoys the garden a lot.
2. Narmada bridge
The New Narmada Bridge is an extra dosed bridge, constructed at Bharuch, India. It is a 1,344 m long bridge, built over river Narmada on NH-8. The four-lane bridge is a part of larger project involving six laning of a section of NH-8 between Vadodara and Surat. It runs parallel to Sardar Bridge. It is the extradosed bridge with the longest spans in India, 144 m long.
The bridge was constructed by Larsen & Toubro and Dywidag Systems International. The estimated cost of bridge is ₹379 crore. This bridge was inaugurated by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 7 March 2017.
A few months later in June 2017, the Arrah–Chhapra Bridge opened and became the longest multi-span extradosed bridge in the world, with a main bridge length of 1,920 m. Even so, the 3rd Narmada Bridge remains the extradosed bridge with the longest spans in India.
- looks beautiful during night
- Must visit at night it look amazing with colour light.
- Marvelous engineering example, really enjoyed drive through it.
Open 24 hours
3. Narmada Park
Narmada Park has secured the 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in Bharuch Park and Garden.
- Very calm and clean place
- A beautiful place near the Narmada river to spend time with family
- Great place to spend the evening with family and kids!!
09:00 – 21:00
4. Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
Walks around a tranquil temple lake
- Good religious place for peace of mind & good for walking
- This temple is so beautiful and well maintained. This place is so peaceful
- In the back of the temple there is a very nice construction around the lake.
06:00 – 21:00
5. Ninai Waterfalls
Ninai Waterfalls is ranked 6th in the list of Best places to visit in Bharuch. It is a stunning waterfall located in Dediapada taluka of Narmada district in the Indian state of Gujarat.
- Can spend a day with nature!
- So beautiful Greenery in monsoon season
- One of the best waterfalls in Dediya dense forest.
6. Nilkantheshwar Temple
- Such a good blessings place Har har Mahadev
- A place where you feel peace in your mind
- Beautiful temple located on the banks of Narmada.
07:00 – 11:00, 16:00 – 19:00
7. Kadia Dungar Buddhist Cave
Kadia Dungar Caves are located at Kadia Dungar near Zazpor village of Zagadiya Taluka of in Bharuch district of the Indian state of Gujarat. The group has seven caves carved out in 1st and 2nd century AD on the mountain. The group includes sculpture of monolithic lion pillars. An architecture of cave shows vihara style construction. The site has a brick stupa at the foot of a mountain. The caves were carved out in 1st or 2nd century AD, influenced by Buddhist architecture.
- Very beautiful place during monsoon season 😍
- Nice natural beauty
- Good place for picnic with family.
Open 24 hours
8. Vishwa Gayatri temple
Vishwa Gayatri temple is ranked 9th in the list of Best places to visit in Bharuch. It is a Hindu Temple.
- So peaceful and loving Place to visit
- Beautiful temple on bank of river Narmada near cable bridge
- Awesome Bridge view.
07:00 – 19:00
9. JB Modi Park
JB Modi Park is a wonderful place to visit in Bharuch. It has recently been ranked 10th in the list of best places to visit in the city. The park offers a serene environment and beautiful gardens for visitors to enjoy.
- It is the perfect place for relaxation. Children love to visit again and again.
- It is also great for short walks.
- The park provides ample area for kids to play.
The park is open from 06:00 to 20:00, allowing visitors to enjoy its beauty throughout the day.
10. Matariya Park
Park and Garden
- Excellent for walk I’m h Bharuch
- Best place for jogging..
- Nice place for peace and morning walk.
11. Matariya Talav
- Very nice place for walking.. nd also hv children play area..
- Best place in Bharuch for morning walk
- Best place for jogging…
12. Bhrugu Rishi Temple
Prominent, serene temple on a riverbank
- Peaceful place, maintained in a neat and clean way
- Holy, pious, ancient and heritage place….
- Bharuch was named on Bhrugu rushi’s name.
13. Kabir Maharaj Temple
Kabir Maharaj Temple is ranked 14th on the list of Best places to visit in Bharuch.
Kabirvad is a banyan tree situated on a small river island in the Narmada river, in Bharuch district, Gujarat, India. This location is closely associated with the mystic-poet Kabir from the 15th century and features a temple dedicated to him. It is not only a religious site but also a popular tourist destination.
- A very historical big vad tree
- Nice nature, there are many monkeys and boats available here.
- Very peaceful historical place in the middle of river Narmada.
14. Bharuch Silver Railway Bridge
Bharuch Silver Railway Bridge has been ranked 15th in the list of Best places to visit in Bharuch.
The Silver Jubilee Railway Bridge Bharuch is a railway bridge over the Narmada River in India, situated between the Ankleshwar Junction and Bharuch Junction railway stations.
- This bridge was constructed many years ago.
- The Silver bridge is specifically designed for train routes.
Open 24 hours.
15. Golden Bridge
The Golden Bridge connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch in the Gujarat state of western India. It was built in 1881 by the British, who needed a bridge across the Narmada River to create better access to trade and administration officials in Bombay. The bridge is also called the Narmada Bridge.
- Very nice ancient bridge made by British govt
- Now this has a become a historic place
- Super clean, flat road and traffic moves so fast
Open 24 hours
Check out: Places to visit in Sasaram for 2023
16. Narmada mata temple
17. mahadev temple