Are you planning a trip to Bhadrachalam and looking for the best places to visit in Bhadrachalam? Look no further! In this article, we will explore the top attractions in Bhadrachalam that you shouldn’t miss. From the famous Haritha Hotel Bhadrachalam to the historic Amba Satram Temple, we have got you covered. Whether you are a nature lover, a food enthusiast, or a history buff, Bhadrachalam has something for everyone. So, let’s dive in and discover the best places to visit in Bhadrachalam!
1.Haritha hotel Bhadrachalam
- Government tourism department enterprise
- Mosquitoes will be there so carry a flash card or all-out
- Clean rooms with reasonably good facilities like bathrooms, AC, and hot water.
2. Padmasali Satram
- Tasty food and good service
- It was neat and clean
- low price hotel also… good in food and quality…
Check out: Best places to visit in Khammam
3. Amba Satram Temple
Amba Satram Temple is ranked 4th in the list of Best places to visit in Bhadrachalam. It is a historic Hindu temple that houses various artifacts.
- A peaceful and very good location
- Everyone should visit this place to see Rama and Lakshmana GUNDIGALU
- It is within walkable distance from the temple, making it convenient even during summers. The rooms and food are also good.
4. Sita Rama Temple.
- Temple is situated on the bank of the River Godavari
- Temple is situated on the banks of the River Godhavari.
5. Sri Raghu Ram Residency (Lodge)
Sri Raghu Ram Residency (Lodge) is ranked at 6th position in the list of Best places to visit in BhadrachalamHotel.
Open 24 hours