Nehru Park, Burnpur, Asansol is a picturesque park located on the banks of the Damodar River in the charming neighborhood of Burnpur, Asansol, West Bengal. This well-maintained park offers a serene and clean environment, making it an ideal places to visit in Asansol for 2023 for couples to spend quality time together. It is also a popular choice for family or group picnics, with its beautiful setting beside the Damodar River Bank. With its stunning views and peaceful atmosphere, Nehru Park is a must-visit destination for nature lovers and those seeking a relaxing getaway.
1. Nehru Park, Burnpur, Asansol
Nehru Park is situated on the banks of the Damodar River in Burnpur, a charming neighborhood in Asansol, West Bengal.
- Clean and well-maintained, located on the banks of the Damodar River in Burnpur.
- A beautiful place for couples to spend some special time with their partner.
- A great place for a family or group picnic beside the Damodar River Bank.
07:30 – 18:00
2. Shatabdi Sishu Udyan
Park and Garden
- Nice place to visit with children/family..to spend good time.
- Beautiful renovation done!!
- Couple friendly Location in the heart of the City.
06:00 – 22:00
3. Gunjan Ecological Park, Asansol
Gunjan Ecological Park, Asansol has secured the 4th position in the list of Best places to visit in Asansol for Park and Garden.
- Safe for family picnic.
- Good place for families as well as couples.
- Lots of green fresh plants and natural beauty.
The park is open from 08:30 to 16:30.
4. Biharinath Hill
Biharinath is the tallest hill of Bankura District, in the Indian state of West Bengal., and one of the dense forest areas of the district. It is a part of the Eastern Ghats. It is 451 metres high. It is situated about 60 kilometres north-west of Bankura town and 08 kilometres north-east of Saltora village in Saltora block.
- Hill is looking quite beautiful and you can spend some time here
- Shiva temple & hill…. you fall in love with nature…… the greenery….
- Feel the calmness in the lap of nature.
5. Susanta Ray Wax Museum and Seesh Mahal Asansol
Susanta Ray Wax Museum and Seesh Mahal Asansol secured the 6th position in the list of Best places to visit in AsansolMuseum.
- Staff are good, ticket for adult-₹100, student – ₹50, coffee-₹5 per cup
- Artist Susanta Roy has made many efforts to make all the dummies best
- The wax statues have so much detailing and they seem so real..
11:00 – 20:30
Check out: Places to visit in Ramnagar for 2023
6. Biharinath Temple
- A beautiful serene Shiva temple
- Beautiful place for weekend trip
- Extremely peaceful place.
05:30 – 20:00
7. BABA CHANDRACHUR MANDIR
- Har har Mahadev 🙏 One of the best frequently visited Mandir of mine
- Peaceful atmosphere…
- Every Monday people came here to worship lord shiva.
8. Biharinath Tourist Point
Biharinath Tourist Point secured 9 Position in the list of Best places to visit in AsansolTourist attraction
- Cozy place with a natural trekking point
- The scenic beauty of the lakes and the hill are too awesome….
- The scenic beauty of the lakes and the hill are too awesome…..
Open 24 hours
9. Panorama Water Park
Panorama Water Park is ranked 10th in the list of Best places to visit in Asansol. It offers a combination of water park, park and garden, and amusement park attractions.
- One of the highlights is the children’s pool with a jacuzzi-like feel, which is greatly enjoyed by visitors.
- Another popular attraction is the horror house, which is described as awesome by those who have visited.
- However, there are some visitors who express disappointment and anger towards the management.
The park is open from 09:30 to 18:00.
10. Spandan Recreation Park
- Best place for kids… boating also available..
- With a pond in center and boating facilities available
05:00 – 22:00
11. Satabdi Park
Park and Garden
- I will totally recommend you to visit with your family
- It’s a great park with almost everything you need with all the facilities.