In this post, we will explore some of the 8 best places to visit in Anantapur. These attractions offer a variety of experiences, from religious sites to parks and gardens. We will also take a look at visitor comments and the timings of each place. So, let’s dive in and discover the top attractions in Anantapur!
1. ISKCON Temple
- One of the best place to peace of mind to see all sri krishna swamy images
- very nice architecture…
- The horses are so huge and majestic.
07:30 – 13:00, 16:30 – 20:30
2. Rajiv Park
Park and Garden
- Good facilities to play for kids.. plenty of benches
- Nice place for evening walking …For children games ..
- And also well equipped with gym for men & Women Separately..
05:00 – 09:30, 16:30 – 20:30
3. National Park
National Park secured 4 Position in the list of Best places to visit in AnantapurPark and Garden
- Very peaceful and relaxing place for family and friends……
- Peaceful place and very good to kids for safe play
- It’s family entertainment park…
10:00 – 20:00
4. Fun World
- Good place for parents and kids
- You can play indoor games by paying 100 bucks
- Nice arena of eateries..
11:00 – 22:00
5. Aqua thrills water park
Aqua thrills water park received 6 Position in the list of Best places to visit in AnantapurWater park and park and garden
- Very beautiful reasonable price very nice 👍🏻
- Wonderful experience!!!Entry fee is 400 which is totally worth
- Clothes for rent is good.
10:00 – 17:00
6. CLOCK TOWER (8 Best places to visit in Anantapur)
Clock Tower is a structure located at the centre of Anantapur in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It was built in memory of martyrs of the Indian freedom movement. In 1945, under the leadership of M. Ramachandra Naidu, the district judge and other individuals took initiative to construct the structure. Its radius is 15 feet which signifies the date 15th. It has 8 faces which signifies the eighth month of the year i.e. August. The height of the Clock Tower is 47 feet which signifies the year 1947.
Check out: Best places to visit in Kadapa
7. Prashanthi Nilayam
Prasanthi Nilayam is the main ashram of Sathya Sai Baba located in the town of Puttaparthi in, Sri Sathya Sai district Andhra Pradesh, India. Sathya Sai Baba was born in Puttaparthi. “Prasanthi Nilayam” means literally “Abode of the Highest Peace.” Sathya Sai Baba gave daily darshan to his devotees in this ashram. Sathya Sai Baba was usually present in Prasanthi Nilayam from early June to the middle of March.