Welcome to a post about some of the best places to visit in Ambala. In this post, we will explore various parks, temples, and religious sites that are worth a visit. Each place has its own unique features and attractions that make it a popular choice among locals and tourists alike. So, let’s dive in and discover the beauty and serenity of Ambala’s top destinations.
1. Netaji Subhash Park
- Good place for out in morning and evening for all ages
- Nice place to have an evening walk with family
- This park newly constructed with modern facilities.
5:00 AM – 10:00 PM
2. Gurudwara Sri Manji (Baoli) Sahib Ji
Striking, ornate Sikh prayer complex
- Religion place for sikh community with historical value
- Gurudwara Sri Manji Sahib ji is very sacred place for the Sikh community
- Shri guru Hargobind Sahib ji.
3. Sardar Patel Park
Sardar Patel Park secured 4 Position in the list of Best places to visit in AmbalaPark
- Still worth for morning and day walking
- Nice place to play for kids
- Good place to roam around in the evening
- Good place to take your kids for swings and playing during the evening.
4:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Check out: Places to visit in Itanagar for 2023
4. Herbal Park
- Excellent place for morning, evening walk and kids play
- Very good place in Ambala for morning/evening walk
- Excellent park in the city, you can go for morning & evening walk here.
Open 24 hours
5. Shri Ambika Devi Mandir Ambala
Shri Ambika Devi Mandir Ambala received 6 Position in the list of Best places to visit in Ambala
- Mata rani gives us strength and peace.
- Name of City Ambala is believed to be cited from Ambika Mata.
5:00 AM – 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM – 9:30 PM
6. Holy Redeemer Church
Redemptorist church with a tower
- Place where one can feel peace, serenity and calmness
- Do visit here during Christmas to see the beauty
- Sunday Mass at 9 a.m.
7. Rani Ka Talab And Shiv Mandir
- Must visit place, full of peace and divine energy.
- It is a very old and well maintained temple of Lord Shiva.
- One can easily see peacocks walking around.
5:00 AM – 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
8. Kailash Mandir Hathi Khana
Kailash Mandir Hathi Khana has secured the 9th position in the list of Best places to visit in Ambala. It is a Hindu Temple.
- Peaceful place where you’ll find yourself
- Must visit on Maha shiv ratri to view beautifully decorated Shiva statue.
12:00 AM – 12:00 PM