Hyderabad is the capital of the Indian state of Telangana. This city is famous for being full of dishes like chicken biryani, mutton biryani, and many more. If you want to try the taste of biryani in Hyderabad, we have listed some of the Best Restaurants in Hyderabad as you can see below.
1. Almond House, Hyderabad (Best Restaurants in Hyderabad)
If you are looking to taste sweet, then almond is the right place for you. Other than sweets, it also serves chats and other varieties of sweets. After packing sweets, it also further checks the box by being economical. You can buy the sweets individually or as a part of gift packs. In this house, a separate section is available for deserts with dry fruits like raisins, pistachios, and almonds.
- Location: Multiple, Hyderabad.
- Timings: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Cost for Two: ₹ 900
- Must try: Khova kalam, Panipuri, samosa, Double burfi.
2. Tatva Jubliee hills (Best Restaurants near Hyderabad)
Tatva is one of the Best Restaurants near Hyderabad for a fine_dine experience. It serves to boast dishes from North Indian and Continental to Italian and Chinese cuisines, also one of the best Veg Restaurants in Hyderabad. It never fails to impress the people with its food. It delights dinners with the Good taste of its dishes and the finesse with which they presented these on a platter.
- Location: Jubilee Hills road, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad.
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
- Cost for Two: ₹ 1600
- Must try: Nawabi Paneer, Three-way bruschetta.
Suggested: Famous food in Bangalore
3. Smoky Pitara Jubilee Hills
This is mainly renowned for its special Mexican sizzler and Veg buffet. If you stay away from meat, then this is the right place for you as it is a pure Veg Restaurant. This Restaurant serves cuisines from Continental and Italian to North Indian, apart from Mexican. Apart from this, they provide free Wi-Fi to the customers. Wrought-iron chairs and walls with colorful wood panels give it quite a vibrant look.
- Location: Road No 36, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad.
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 12:30 am.
- Cost for Two: ₹ 1000
- Must try: Manchow soup, Aloo 65, Panneer chatpat.
4. Rajdhani Thali Restaurant (Best Veg and ambience Restaurant)
The only thing you need to worry about visiting Rajdhani is having an empty stomach. The food from this restaurant comes in thick and fast. The dishes are primarily Gujarathi and Rajasthani. They serve different types of roti made from jowar, bajra accompanied with dal and aloo curries, or the khichdi and kadhi. The menu changes every day, however, you can expect some dishes of good quality and quantity of Farssan and Dal baati churma at reasonable prices. Enjoy your meal with buttermilk and other deserts served along with your thali.
- Location: Forum Sujana Mall, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Cost for Two: ₹ 1200
- Must try: Kitchidi, Rotis.
5. Rotis, Hitech City Hyderabad
Rotis is an old favorite that continues to be a large crowd throughout the week. The menu is vast and offers a mix of usual suspects as well as Indianised, Italian and Mexican. Once you eat through the menu of Rotis, you can begin with a plethora of appetizers on hand. Whet your appetite with paneer 65, Mexican tortilla soup, jalapeno & cheese quesadilla, Mirchi kachori crispy corn chili pepper, flautas, Makai Matar seek kebab, crumb fried baby corn, dragon chili mushroom, Dahi Wada, and many more.
- Location: Hitech City, Hyderabad.
- Timings: 11:00 pm to 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Cost for Two: ₹ 900
- Must try: Afghani seek kebab, Sweet chilly baby corn, paneer Guchi keema.
6. Little Italy
A pure vegetarian Italian fine diner. Little Italy is in a league of its own, in more ways than one. Both the outlets of this Pune based chain are adept at ensuring you have a jolly good time with a portion of memorable food. In this restaurant, if you like eggplant, try their ‘Mellanzane Alla Parmigiana’, which has slices of eggplant baked with cheese and tomato sauce. The deserts here are delightful, especially with its Tiramisu and chocolate bomb.
- Location: Near Apollo Hospital, Film Nagar, Hyderabad
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Cost for Two: ₹ 1500
- Must try: Sun-dried Tomato Olive Cheese Bruschetta
1. Bawarchi Restaurant (For the family)
It is a Bangkok renowned Indian Restaurant chain, Bangkok’s most well-known Indian chain of fine dining. Established in 1998 in Bangkok. It is a top-quality food industry, received many awards over the years. There are many branches available in Hyderabad. The best branch with great service is in Nallakunta. This restaurant serves a huge and massive quantity of Biryani. They act as a non-stop service to the customers, both local and other regions of Hyderabad. They properly cleaned all the dishes with care and attention. Many people can enjoy the taste of bawarchi. They use fresh ingredients, green vegetables, and rich sauces in their dishes. They make their Mutton Biryani up of delightful preparation of slow-cooked aromatic rice layered with tender chicken pieces in a delicate blend of whole spices. Don’t forget to taste Fish masala curry, prawns curry, and many others. For long-distance, with in the city, online orders facilities are also present.
- Location: RTC crossroads, Opp Sandhya theatre, Nallakunta, Hyderabad
- Timings: 11:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- Cost: Starts from Rs 130
- Must try: Seafood, Mutton biryani, Kadai chicken.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Hotel Shadab (Best Nonveg Restaurant for biryani)
Shadab got its name in The Month Of Ramadan, in April 1990. Khaja Pasha picked the Urdu word “Shadab” based on its meaning. It translates to being “fresh”, “evergreen”, “joyful” and “prosperous”, which are the literal translations that Shadab stands for. A dream to invite people from different communities & to enjoy authentic Hyderabadi food under one platform as a collective family. It offers traditional biryani and also Haleem at reasonable prices, and in a comfortable space. It is the Best Restaurants near Hyderabad. The main thing about this hotel is the Course dishes are a fine blend of tradition, modernity, and love. Their dishes meet precise requirements that guarantee only the freshest, cleanest, and most delicious pieces reach your table. The specialty for this biryani is made Ginger chicken up of boneless chicken cooked in ginger paste and exotic spices. When people go for a vacation to visit the Charminar, then you must try to taste this biryani.
- Location: Madina Circle, Near High Court, High Court Road, Charminar, Hyderabad.
- Timings: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Cost: Starts from Rs 120
- Must try: Chicken Nahari, Kofta/Mutton Biryani, Haleem, Prawn Chowmein, Paya soup.
- Email: email@example.com
3. Hotel Paradise
Paradise, an iconic Hyderabadi biryani brand whose aroma since 19523 has wafted all over India and even abroad, has now changed hands with Mumbai-based private equity player samara capital. The main branch is in Secunderabad. It is a popular Non-veg restaurant that serves various Indian classic dishes and cooked kebabs. This Restaurant is a 100-seater, and people can have biryani in free space. Generally, People say this place is known for its ambience and service and rooftop ambience, and Fancy crowd. Paradise brand is synonymous with Hyderabad and serves varieties of meals like Biryani, Kebabs, Haleem, Indian & Chinese Dishes, desserts, and many more. When you order Mutton Nizami biryani which means double masala with them, when you eat, with each bite you get a sumptuous taste, the rice perfectly cooks, pieces are really juicy and soft. The main special for this biryani is, that it Adds their Mutton Rogan Josh to your feast, which is made up of tender chunks of Mutton seasoned to perfection with a mix of Indian spices and cooked delicately in a rich onion and tomato-based gravy. Online facilities are available for this restaurant.
- Location: Sappu Bagh Apartment, Jogani, Ramgopalpet, Secunderabad
- Timings: 11:00 am to 10:00 am
- Cost: Starts from Rs 300
- Must try: Mutton Hyderabadi Dum Biryani, Paneer Lollipop, Paneer Fry, Supreme Biryani, Chicken Garlic Kebab, Keema Roti.
Haleem is a type of stew that is widely consumed in the Indian Subcontinent and Central Asia. It is sold as a snack throughout the year. This dish varies from region to region and is sold throughout the world during Ramadan. and Muharram months, especially for Pakistanis and Indian Muslims. Haleem is made up of grain (wheat, barley), meat (Goat, chicken), spices, and cooking liquid (milk, water). In India, Haleem is prepared in Hyderabad and transported within the city through a courier service. Pista House Haleem is the best dish served throughout the city. It is traditionally cooked in large, wood fire cauldrons. Haleem is served with chopped mint leaves, lemon juice, coriander leaves, fried onions, and green chilies.