Goa, the land of beaches, is a small state in India, bounded by the states of Maharashtra on the north, Karnataka on the east and west, and the Arabian Sea on the south, and also the biggest tourist destination in the country. It is distinctly divided into North Goa, and South Goa. Arambol, Anjuna, Morjim, Calangute, Baga, Miramar, Calangute, Candolim are just most popular beaches in North Goa. This small union territory attracts millions of tourists locally and internationally. No matter what makes you full, there is something for everybody here, from authentic Portuguese delicacies, hot and spicy konkan food to succulent Japanese items. In this article, you can see some information about the best restaurants in Goa, In North goa and South goa where you can just visit and eat delicious food.
In North Goa:
1. Lemon Chilli (Fusion Restaurant)
Lemon chilli is a hidden gem in North Goa with excellent service and sumptuous food. Their menu makes them stand out from other restaurants. Situated in quite lane in Porvorim, the combination of flavoursome and crafty dishes would surely blow your lid off. Chef Mayur and Chef Ranjeet are the super hosts who make every guest feel special every time they come to their doorstep.
- Location: Govekar Nagar, Porvorim, Pilerne, Goa 403501
- Timings: 12 pm–3 pm, 7 pm–11 pm (Closed on Mondays)
- Cuisine: Indian, Seafood, International
- Must-try dishes: Prawns Puri, Paneer Chilly Dry Fry, White Chocolate Lava
Suggested: famous food in goa
2. Copper leaf (Fine dining best restaurants in goa)
Coming to Goa and not visiting award winning fine dining Restaurant is a sin. From the simplest of snacks to some of the most exotic dishes, the food in this restaurant is a top class with superior dining service. Garnering over ten awards on its name, Copperleaf certainly qualifies to be one of the best restaurants in to eat in goa. The ambiance in this restaurant is perfect for couples or a family dinner, with a great parking area.
- Location: Chogm Rd, SBI Colony, Porvorim, Alto Porvorim, Pilerne, Goa 403521
- Timings: 11:30 am – 3:30 pm, 7 pm – 11 pm
- Cuisine: Goan, Indian, Mughlai, Chinese, Punjabi
- Must-try dishes: Kingfish thali, Dragon Chicken, Butter Chicken
3. Thalassa (best restaurants in goa)
It is one of the best seaside restaurants in goa, on a serene hilltop, overlooking the glorious Vagator Beach and the spectacular Arabian sea. It has a great ocean view, lovely food, live music, great evenings. They serve authentic Greek and Mediterranean cookeries. Commodious outside seating lets you feel the cool breath and savour the graphic surroundings.
- Location: 301/1, Vaddy, Siolim, Goa 403517.
- Timings: 8:30 am–1 amCuisine: European
- Must-try dishes: Mediterranean Prawns, Feta Saganaki, Kleftiko
4. Bhatti village Family Restaurant and Bar (best seafood restaurant)
This casual dinning eatery serves the most stunning seafood with an intense Goan taste and ambrosial aromas. Their menu changes according to seasons, but fish and prawns will delight seafood suckers. The place is full of Artifacts and antique collections.
- Location: Bhatti Waddo, Nerul, Goa.
In South Goa
1. Martins Corner(Goan Restaurant)
It is a popular restaurant in South Goa, and is highly recommended by locals and tourists. With its eminent decor and music, it’s one of the best restaurants in Goa for a lantern lit dinner with your partner. This restaurant also has a well-stocked bar to go well with your delicious food. They have gained the trust of Goans with their excellent ambiance and hospitality.
- Location: 69, Binwaddo, Betalbatim, Goa 403713
- Timings: 11:30 am – 3:30 pm, 6:30 pm – 11 pm
- Cuisine: Local & European
- Must-try dishes: Martins Exotic Seafood Platter, Tiramisu, Calamari Batter Fry
2. The Fishermans Wharf (best seafood restaurant in goa)
The Fishermans Wharf serves seafood at a sea facing lounge area, which is the best thing you could ask for. The taste of grilled fish, prawns, lobsters, and stuffed crab will linger for a long time in your mouth. The service is amiable and fast to elevate your dining experience here giving you an aesthetic view of of the Cavelossim village and River Sal. Undoubtedly, it’s one of the best fish curry restaurants in Goa.
- Location: At the Riverside, Goa 403731
- Timings: 12 pm–11 pm
- Cuisine: Continental, North Indian, Goan
- Must-try dishes: Lobster in Butter Garlic, Red Snapper Recheado, Butter Garlic Prawns
3. Gun Powder
Serene,the tranquil surroundings of this eatery will make your dining indeed more memorable. They serve an excellent range of south Indian dishes with natural taste and flavors. You get both submissive and non vegetarian options. The bar makes some excellent amalgamations too. Do not forget to belt on some lately brewed sludge coffees.
Location: Anjuna Mapusa Road, Assagao, Goa Assagao.