There is a wide variety of different pubs in the city, all of which are good places to sit down and have a drink. Some of the best pubs in Mysore include Pelican Pub, Lobo’s, Opium Pub, Purple Haze, and Keg Pub.
Best pubs in Mysore:
1. Iconic Resto pub
The Roadside pub is designed with natural stones, wood, and glass, lending an organic outdoorsy feel. This pub hosts excellent DJs from the city that play the latest dance tracks, keeping with its road trip vibe. This place is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. The Iconic Resto Pub gives you just that and an enthralling ambiance to hang out with your friends, colleagues, and families. The pub’s wide range of offerings will leave you amazed. It’s the perfect venue for relaxing lounge time and for your private parties.
- Location: 1064, 1, Jayalakshmi Villas Road, near Law Court, Chamarajapura, Chamarajapuram Mohalla, Lakshmipuram, Mysuru, Karnataka 570005, India
- Price: 800rs for two people
- Timings: 11:00am – 11:00 pm
- Contact no: 9686669904
Suggested: Best cafes in Mysore
2. Pelican pub (Best pubs in Mysore)
It is the first and oldest pub in the beautiful city of Mysore. A must try for all foodies, Pleican pub and Grub House Restaurant in Jayalakshmipuram boasts of an consummate menu where one can always find something to please their taste buds. This restaurant never fails to impress with its flavoursome and supportive staff. It offers food with enticing aroma at reasonable prices that will not burn a hole in your pocket. Here, the food is great especially the pork. The owner is warm and welcoming and talks to almost very guest when he can.
- Location: Vinoba Road(Hunsur Road), Opp. KSOU, Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
- Price: 780-1200 per person
- Timings: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Contact no: 8212415157
3. Lobos Pub
One of the good picks in Mysore among the open fine dining restro bars. It is a nice place to hang out with friends. Ambience of the restaurant is very good nice place to visit and atmosphere and sound is a very good place the restaurant is and surrounding also spotless and feel great and feel fresh to have dinner at night.
- Location: Hinkal Bogadi Ring Road, Siddalingeshwara Layout, Bogadi Stage 2, Bogadi, Mysore
- Price: 600 rs for two people
- Timings: 11:00am to 11:00 pm
- Contact no: 8867174250
4. Opium pub
Hotel Pai Vista, Mysore, brings to you its very own bar and eating place known as Opium. Dedicated to track fans and headbangers, the Opium bar is the correct vicinity to unwind with the best choice of spirits. Sing alongside to classics and revel in a memorable night time with colleagues and associates alike at this swanky hang-out.
- Location: 35/A, Hotel Pai Vista, B.N.Road, Mysuru-570001
- Price: 600 rs for two people
- Timings: 2PM – 11PM
- Contact no: 08212521111
5. Purple Haze
Purple Haze is a wonderful rock themed pub that is famous for playing retro music and has a huge following of regulars who come in to turn back the clock. Dedicated to rock legend Jimi Hendrix, this 20-year-old pub boasts cool interiors, great music, a full bar and a smoking area. Indian, Continental and Asian cuisines are served here along with a wide range of beers and domestic and foreign spirits. If you are a music lover, Purple Haaze is in Mysore is one of the best pubs to visit. It is a rooftop pub, so the ambiance is good, and the place gets filled quite quickly on weekends.
- Location: 129, 130, High Tension Double Rd, Mahadeswara Badavane, Vijay Nagar 2nd Stage, Vijayanagar, Mysuru, Karnataka 570017, India
- Price: 300 rs for two people
- Timings: 11:00 am to 11:0 pm
- Contact no: 8214009700