Hyderabad is the capital of the Indian state of Telangana. This city is famous for being full of dishes like Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani, and many more. If you want to try the taste of biryani in Hyderabad, we have listed the Best Biryani in Hyderabad.
1. Paradise Biryani, Secunderabad (famous biryani in Hyderabad)
Paradise, an iconic Hyderabadi biryani brand whose aroma since 19523 has wafted all over India and even abroad, has now changed hands with Mumbai-based private equity player samara capital. The main branch is in Secunderabad. It is a popular Non-veg restaurant that serves various Indian classic dishes and cooked kebabs. This Restaurant is 100-seater, and people can have biryani in free space. People say they knew this place for its ambiance and service rooftop ambiance. Paradise brand is synonymous with Hyderabad and serves varieties of meals like Biryani, Kebabs, Haleem, Indian & Chinese Dishes, desserts, and many more. When you order Mutton Nizami biryani which means double masala with them, when you eat, with each bite you get a sumptuous taste, the rice perfectly cooks, pieces are really juicy and soft. The main special for this biryani is, that it Adds their Mutton Rogan Josh to your feast, which comprises tender chunks of Mutton seasoned to perfection with a mix of Indian spices and cooked delicately in a rich onion and tomato-based gravy. Online facilities are available for this restaurant.
- Location: Sappu Bagh Apartment, Jogani, Ramgopalpet, Secunderabad
- Timings: 11:00 am to 10:00 am
- Cost: Starts from Rs 300
- Must try: Mutton Hyderabadi Dum Biryani, Paneer Lollipop, Paneer Fry, Supreme Biryani, Chicken Garlic Kebab, Keema Roti.
Suggested: Historical Places in Hyderabad
2. Hotel Shadab, Charminar (Mutton Biryani, Best Biryani in Hyderabad)
Shadab got its name in The Month Of Ramadan, in April 1990. Khaja Pasha picked the Urdu word “Shadab” based on its meaning. It translates to being “fresh”, “evergreen”, “joyful” and “prosperous”, which are the literal translations that Shadab stands for. A dream to invite people from different communities & to enjoy authentic Hyderabadi food under one platform as a collective family. It offers traditional biryani and also Haleem at reasonable prices, and in a comfortable space. It is the Best Restaurant near Hyderabad. The main thing about this hotel is the Course dishes are a fine blend of tradition, modernity, and love. Their dishes meet precise requirements that guarantee only the freshest, cleanest, and most delicious pieces reach your table. They make the specialty for this biryani Ginger chicken up of boneless chicken cooked in ginger paste and exotic spices. When people go on a vacation for visiting the Charminar, don’t miss trying to taste this biryani.
- Location: Madina Circle, Near High Court, High Court Road, Charminar, Hyderabad.
- Timings: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Cost: Starts from Rs 120
- Must try: Chicken Nahari, Kofta/Mutton Biryani, Haleem, Prawn Chowmein, Paya soup.
- Email: [email protected]
3. Hyderabad Kalyani Biryani House, Chandanagar
Kalyani Biryani, the Poor man’s Hyderabad Biryani, is often dubbed, and it originated from Bidar City, Karnataka. Comprises Buffalo meat, and an array of spices, tomatoes, and coriander. Kalyani Biryani is flavourful and tangy, though it does not have the same ingredients as Chicken and Mutton Biryani. The taste and aroma remain the same. People from Hyderabad can try the best beef biryani in Hyderabad Kalyani Biryani House. This Kalyani Biryani House serves the Best beef biryani in Hyderabad.
- Location: Gouthami Nagar colony, Jawahar colony, Chandanagar, Hyderabad.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Cost: 350 for two people.
- Must try: Haleem, Paya soup.
- Contact: 9704356163
4. Grand Hotel Hyderabad (Best egg biryani in Hyderabad)
It is one of the most authentic biryani places in Hyderabad. The Grand Hotel serves preparations from a beautiful blend of Mughlai and Telangana cuisines. Many people from Hyderabad come here and taste egg biryani here. Among other restaurants, this is the best and most popular restaurant in Hyderabad.
- Location: Plot no 4-1-395, opposite, Big Bazaar Road, Abids, Hyderabad.
- Timings: 5:00 am to 1:00 am
- Cost: 350 for two people.
- Must try: Chinese, Tea, Chicken, Egg biryani, Egg keema
- Contact: 914033165373.